**** the ***** ******* plasma pistol!!! Ahhhhhh

#21Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/9/2013 3:00:55 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
So with all the hate this board dishes out about halo4 I make a very reasonable topic and now everyone wants to defend the cheapness. Only on gamefaqs

Lol shut up. The plasma pistol in H4 is the weakest its ever been. You can barely get 2 charged shots out of it now and it has always had homing. People try to hit my vehicles with it and miss all the time. The gun is fine, stop driving straight at people as they charge their plasma pistol.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#22EtherPhoenixPosted 1/9/2013 7:38:06 AM
Jkickit posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
So with all the hate this board dishes out about halo4 I make a very reasonable topic and now everyone wants to defend the cheapness. Only on gamefaqs

Because the Plasma Pistol is useless as hell unless it's to stun vehicles or take out shields.
Gamefaqs dishes out a lot of BS, but they're right on this one.

Last night, some guy massacred us with the PP, a BR, and a jet pack. He would fly in, hit me with the PP and then switch and finish me off with the BR before I could react. I was so impressed I couldn't be mad.
---
I left myself logged in on my friend's CPU and he changed my sig to this ^_^;
Official Breloom of the Pokemon X boards
#23DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:34:41 AM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Lol shut up. The plasma pistol in H4 is the weakest its ever been. You can barely get 2 charged shots out of it now and it has always had homing. People try to hit my vehicles with it and miss all the time. The gun is fine, stop driving straight at people as they charge their plasma pistol.

Hey why dont you learn to read, i wasnt driving straight at them they were to my right mid range so why dont you shut up boy
#24DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:37:11 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
Urdnot_Runt posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Hey why dont you learn to read, i wasnt driving straight at them they were to my right mid range so why dont you shut up boy

You were probably going against horrible people. Who dont wait for the lock on
#25billnye69Posted 1/9/2013 9:39:24 AM
Only reason I carry it is for vehicle protection after spawn. It's the only way someone from direct spawn can protect themselves from vehicles.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#26DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 9:43:20 AM
billnye69 posted...
Only reason I carry it is for vehicle protection after spawn. It's the only way someone from direct spawn can protect themselves from vehicles.

Your forgetting plasma nades, those are enough the plasma pistol simply needs to not home im like a heat seeker that is all i ask
#27Ultima_WraithPosted 1/9/2013 9:53:30 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
billnye69 posted...

Your forgetting plasma nades, those are enough the plasma pistol simply needs to not home im like a heat seeker that is all i ask

Say that to a Ghost's front bumper.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#28FreiFightPosted 1/9/2013 10:16:29 AM
With Halo 4, you can't drive that close to the enemy team like you could in the others since people can start with PP now. Have to change your tactics. That's what I did. I use to just head right towards them and harass them with the hog back in 2 and 3. Can't do that now since you will get shut down and blow up quick. Keep your distance. Even mid range is too close for them.
---
http://images.wikia.com/starwars-exodus/images/a/a1/Kamulos2.jpg
Ain't no rest for the wicked so it's time to get to work.
#29ssj3bladePosted 1/9/2013 10:22:41 AM
The worst thing is, OP is right to a degree. Letting you start with a PP absolutely ruins vehicles, because in the space of a death per teammate, you can have 6 PP ready to go. But the problem is also that because the PP is projectile not hitscan, and the bolt doesn't home enough, it's really useless against enemies on foot, as it's way too easy to dodge. So it ends up being broken against vehicles and bad against footmobiles.

It needs to return to a map drop, but have the homing increased, like H2.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CqnIz.png
~ ssj3blade || Gamertag = finalfantastica
#30SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/9/2013 11:02:41 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
ramzariot posted...
The homing isn't that good. Assuming you are serious of course.

Umm on vehicles it is. And wheelman perk doesnt do **** when they just lob a palsma on you back to back...

So... Don't... Use Vehicles?
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux