This infinity challenge nonsense

#1YellowPurplePosted 1/8/2013 11:35:17 PM
When will it be over so we can get some actual new, creative playlists? I love this game but c'mon, everyone can see how stale the playlists are right now. This infinity challenge is such a waste of time. You'd have to spend so much time playing to even have a chance to win so I'm sure most people aren't even interested in it. It's stupid.
#2kushahilicPosted 1/8/2013 11:40:57 PM
YellowPurple posted...
When will it be over so we can get some actual new, creative playlists? I love this game but c'mon, everyone can see how stale the playlists are right now. This infinity challenge is such a waste of time. You'd have to spend so much time playing to even have a chance to win so I'm sure most people aren't even interested in it. It's stupid.

why this game sucks my friend.
#3skaterXPosted 1/9/2013 12:05:10 AM
I know right I played the s**t out of it and I only made it to 55 thousand something then I look at the top and there up to 500 thousand I mean come on get a life.you would have to play like all day everyday.they should make it more about skill then how much time to play it. Its not even fair some people have a 3 month old baby to take care of and a job.I gave up on I can't sit there and play the same game over and over I gotta mix it up.
#4RoneZoneFitnessPosted 1/9/2013 12:17:14 AM
skaterX posted...
I know right I played the s**t out of it and I only made it to 55 thousand something then I look at the top and there up to 500 thousand I mean come on get a life.you would have to play like all day everyday.they should make it more about skill then how much time to play it. Its not even fair some people have a 3 month old baby to take care of and a job.I gave up on I can't sit there and play the same game over and over I gotta mix it up.

u mad...jk, srs this retarded, gimme dubs, gimme BTB objective, give me snipes and RUMBLE freakin pit!!

I despise the people who make excuses for 343...seriously, leaving out rumble pit? the most basic of all the playlist...just a travesty.

iMad
#5skaterXPosted 1/9/2013 12:33:28 AM
No not mad just think its ridiculous. halo 4 is trying way to hard to beat call of duty in most time played online.Using. cheap tricks like all these double xp and now this infinity challenge to buy people into to playing it.Don't get me wrong I love Halo 4 but I also like black ops 2 they are both great games I switch back and forth between them.The one thing I wish halo would change is to take off the motion sensor. I just don't like when people always know where your at.You should only show up on the map if your firing your weapon.But now I'm going to start playing Anarchy Reigns if you haven't heard of it check it out its a multiplayer online beat em up.If you've ever played Spawn In The Demons Hand for Dreamcast its a lot like that.
#6NovaLevossidaPosted 1/9/2013 12:35:00 AM
Infinity Challenge was a way of basically running a tournament while AFK on their super long break from work. Essentially, they took off for vacation the entire latter half of December and looking to be the first half of January, and thew up the Infinity Challenge basically as an autopilot way of attempting to keep people interested / placate them during the break with the distraction of a competition.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
#7RoneZoneFitnessPosted 1/9/2013 1:11:55 AM
NovaLevossida posted...
Infinity Challenge was a way of basically running a tournament while AFK on their super long break from work. Essentially, they took off for vacation the entire latter half of December and looking to be the first half of January, and thew up the Infinity Challenge basically as an autopilot way of attempting to keep people interested / placate them during the break with the distraction of a competition.
#8OLDBOYviciousPosted 1/9/2013 1:44:55 AM
NovaLevossida posted...

since all you have to do is log playtime to win, you can also be AFK to win the tournament.
---
Kids, you gotta keep your meat ice cold!
#9skaterXPosted 1/9/2013 3:01:19 AM
What kind of tournament requires no skill.That to me is not a tournament
#10Clayton_RyanPosted 1/9/2013 4:54:09 AM
Well you can be AFK, but it's your personal score that is added to your total.
I think that people are just taking shifts on the same account. They probably agreed to win the truck, sell it, and split the money. One of many possible ways that people can be dirty with this "tournament".
---
Gamer tag-L0rd 2Tap
"You see what happens, Larry?!?"