Lets face it, we lost to CoD

#1M16CrowbarPosted 1/8/2013 11:50:39 PM
2 more games to complete the trilogy. Its like 2 more month with a girl you dont want to be with. Its like 2 more weeks of finals. Its like 2 more days of grinding to be level 99 on Legend of Legia. Its like 2 more hours of playing ODTS....
#2SomnambulisticPosted 1/8/2013 11:52:51 PM
I didn't lose anything. I'm still playing the game out of this pairing that's actually good. (Halo)
---
You wanna live forever?
#3NovaLevossidaPosted 1/8/2013 11:53:54 PM
There never was a chance at overtaking CoD, honestly. There was a chance at least to be a solid, competing product in the #2 slot, but you know, the way 343 handles things...
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
#4M16Crowbar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:13:30 AM
NovaLevossida posted...
There never was a chance at overtaking CoD, honestly. There was a chance at least to be a solid, competing product in the #2 slot, but you know, the way 343 handles things...

It still is a shame though. Black ops 2 took 2 years to make. Halo 4 took 5 years to make. Black ops 2 took less money to make. Halo 4 took a blank check from Microsoft to make. I find that as a lost.
#5xTreefiddy350xPosted 1/9/2013 12:21:30 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...
I didn't lose anything. I'm still playing the game out of this pairing that's actually good. (Halo)

You lost me after "I didn't lose anything." Couldn't understand it. So I guess you DID lose something.
#6DuwstaiPosted 1/9/2013 12:23:30 AM
I really liked Halo 4 at first. Just the fact that it was fast, and consistent. Shots went where you aimed, people died quickly. It felt great.

But soon the flaws starting to leak out. Within 2 weeks they became glaring. After about a month or maybe a bit more... they drove me to stop playing it.

Its the same thing that happened to me with Halo 3 and Reach.

If CoD wasnt terrible now (imo) I would have abandoned ship too.

Unfortunately after Mw2 the net code of that series just went to total s***. Im not sure what happened, but crappy net code and poor hit registration is a game killer for me. I wont even bother playing it. And thats not even considering all the other random BS they added on purpose to the gameplay. I loved CoD4. Not as much as Halo CE or Halo 2... but it was a great game. Mw2 and on though...
---
balls
#7Demigod_ElessarPosted 1/9/2013 12:26:07 AM
M16Crowbar posted...
2 more games to complete the trilogy. Its like 2 more month with a girl you dont want to be with.

Just for the record, I EAGERLY await Halo 5 and 6.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards, and as a gamertag)
#8Marvel ManPosted 1/9/2013 12:30:39 AM
For reals. It's like the devs just said 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'.

This game is a joke.
---
My steel has been tainted by the blood of a weakling!
"Goku would win because Gohan is stronger."
#9M16Crowbar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:33:24 AM
I really respect everyone here. People's opinion really .... ummm...dunno...MAKE F**** sense here in Halo 4!!!!
#10SomnambulisticPosted 1/9/2013 12:34:21 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...

You lost me after "I didn't lose anything." Couldn't understand it. So I guess you DID lose something.

I'm fairly certain you didn't understand anything about my post, so it's okay.
---
You wanna live forever?