Lets face it, we lost to CoD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Lets face it, we lost to CoD

User Info: M16Crowbar

M16Crowbar
3 years ago#1
2 more games to complete the trilogy. Its like 2 more month with a girl you dont want to be with. Its like 2 more weeks of finals. Its like 2 more days of grinding to be level 99 on Legend of Legia. Its like 2 more hours of playing ODTS....

User Info: Somnambulistic

Somnambulistic
3 years ago#2
I didn't lose anything. I'm still playing the game out of this pairing that's actually good. (Halo)
You wanna live forever?

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#3
There never was a chance at overtaking CoD, honestly. There was a chance at least to be a solid, competing product in the #2 slot, but you know, the way 343 handles things...
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage

M16Crowbar
3 years ago#4
NovaLevossida posted...
There never was a chance at overtaking CoD, honestly. There was a chance at least to be a solid, competing product in the #2 slot, but you know, the way 343 handles things...

It still is a shame though. Black ops 2 took 2 years to make. Halo 4 took 5 years to make. Black ops 2 took less money to make. Halo 4 took a blank check from Microsoft to make. I find that as a lost.

User Info: xTreefiddy350x

xTreefiddy350x
3 years ago#5
ElderPredator12 posted...
I didn't lose anything. I'm still playing the game out of this pairing that's actually good. (Halo)

You lost me after "I didn't lose anything." Couldn't understand it. So I guess you DID lose something.

User Info: Duwstai

Duwstai
3 years ago#6
I really liked Halo 4 at first. Just the fact that it was fast, and consistent. Shots went where you aimed, people died quickly. It felt great.

But soon the flaws starting to leak out. Within 2 weeks they became glaring. After about a month or maybe a bit more... they drove me to stop playing it.

Its the same thing that happened to me with Halo 3 and Reach.

If CoD wasnt terrible now (imo) I would have abandoned ship too.

Unfortunately after Mw2 the net code of that series just went to total s***. Im not sure what happened, but crappy net code and poor hit registration is a game killer for me. I wont even bother playing it. And thats not even considering all the other random BS they added on purpose to the gameplay. I loved CoD4. Not as much as Halo CE or Halo 2... but it was a great game. Mw2 and on though...
balls

User Info: Demigod_Elessar

Demigod_Elessar
3 years ago#7
M16Crowbar posted...
2 more games to complete the trilogy. Its like 2 more month with a girl you dont want to be with.

Just for the record, I EAGERLY await Halo 5 and 6.
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards, and as a gamertag)

User Info: Marvel_Man

Marvel_Man
3 years ago#8
For reals. It's like the devs just said 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'.

This game is a joke.
My steel has been tainted by the blood of a weakling!
"Goku would win because Gohan is stronger."

M16Crowbar
3 years ago#9
I really respect everyone here. People's opinion really .... ummm...dunno...MAKE F**** sense here in Halo 4!!!!

User Info: Somnambulistic

Somnambulistic
3 years ago#10
ElderPredator12 posted...

You lost me after "I didn't lose anything." Couldn't understand it. So I guess you DID lose something.

I'm fairly certain you didn't understand anything about my post, so it's okay.
You wanna live forever?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Lets face it, we lost to CoD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived