Lets face it, we lost to CoD

#11xTreefiddy350xPosted 1/9/2013 12:46:56 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...
ElderPredator12 posted...
I didn't lose anything. I'm still playing the game out of this pairing that's actually good. (Halo)

You lost me after "I didn't lose anything." Couldn't understand it. So I guess you DID lose something.

I'm fairly certain you didn't understand anything about my post, so it's okay.

Oh I get it now. I get it real good
#12OLDBOYviciousPosted 1/9/2013 1:19:36 AM
its like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
---
Kids, you gotta keep your meat ice cold!
#13Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/9/2013 1:41:21 AM
Sure, in the same way Bob Dylan lost to Britney spears
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#14esqueleto76Posted 1/9/2013 2:27:12 AM
We didnt lose anything.
I would rather play Halo4 than cod
Halo4 is far more fun than cod
I had the option: cod or Halo4. After overdosing on 'real world fps' for years, i went with Halo4 and dont regret it at all.
After playing Halo4, i will be buying the next installment.
I will not be buying 'black cod ops 6: zombie- nazi- afghan st733t l37hal pew pew part 2.11'.
#15tadmfpolePosted 1/9/2013 3:05:06 AM
Got them both, Halo 4 has good multiplayer, BO2 has zombies. I didn't lose anything.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#16CorndogburglarPosted 1/9/2013 3:16:46 AM
Cod is the Madden of FPS games. Its the game that people play that dont usually play video games. That isnt to say that hardcore gamers dont play it too, because they do. But it really takes no skill.

I was playing it at my friend's house last night, and this is how it went.

Everyone camps. You spawn, run across the map, and you get shot and killed from one of twenty directions that an enemy can be hiding.

Even if you happen to see an enemy not camping, it all comes down to who fires first because you die in three shots.

It just isnt fun. At least in Halo, you have a chance to fight back if an enemy sees you first. If a game forces you to camp to be halfway decent, then im sorry, but its horrible.

Its beyond me how CoD became so popular, especially when every Battlefield game does it about 100 times better.
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#17BigCatFivePosted 1/9/2013 3:42:28 AM(edited)
I strongly disagree TC. That is like saying McDonald's put a gourmet restaurant out of business, when it was really the rats in the kitchen.

After all of the years of looking for the "Halo killer", it was not COD that killed Halo.

Halo killed Halo.
Everything is self inflicted wounds. Do not give COD that much credit.
#18BraveGhostOfYouPosted 1/9/2013 3:34:30 AM
Corndogburglar, I used to think like you, but cod does take skill, it's not as "campy" as you make it out to be. I recommend the championship series playlist, and I recommend giving it a good day or two, it's really actually challenging, requires teamwork to win etc. hard point and flag are amazing, and search can be a super exciting game mode if you or your friends make clutch intense plays

Anyways halo is my game of choice ive been playing since nov 2004 and the way to keep it going is to support it, and any tournaments run for it , such as agl, or any local events nearby. If you don't have any, then organize one, I've held a good 10 or so LANs in my garage when I was playing halo 3 and I drove cross states to play halo on LAN, not even for a tournament.

Everyone jut play the game they enjoy playing/like, support your game, no need to hate on other games success, your post makes it sound like you haven't even given the game a shot.
---
AW:DoR - 266412 - 654350
#19BigCatFivePosted 1/9/2013 3:38:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20LoneWolf4545Posted 1/9/2013 3:39:02 AM
Halo lost the sales and popularity contest when Call of Duty 4 came out. No halo is ever going to change that.