How is the single player campaign? Are the cutscenes good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How is the single player campaign? Are the cutscenes good?

User Info: Herrx

Herrx
3 years ago#1
I was wondering how the single player campaign is. Does it have a good storyline and are the cutscenes any good?
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca

User Info: Sephiroth9704

Sephiroth9704
3 years ago#2
guess

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#3
Yes.
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact

User Info: matus2442

matus2442
3 years ago#4
Now I don't remember how the previous games were but one thing that always bothers me with the cutscenes is MC always(so far) has the assault rifle which I did not have when I entered the cutscene. Its not a big deal but it did bother me for the first couple of times.
Brawl FC: 412516128579
GT: matus2442

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 years ago#5
It was short and not nearly as epic as i thought it would be.

But it has some awesome cutscenes and I like the story. I was just not really all that impressed.
I5 760 | GTX 560 Ti | 8GB RAM | 1TB 7200 rpm | Corsair VX 550w | CM Gladiator | Samsung S24A350H | Corsair K90 & M90 | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518

User Info: Whitbane

Whitbane
3 years ago#6
Cortana has a great ass and the cutscenes emphasize this.

Just sit back and stare.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. How is the single player campaign? Are the cutscenes good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived