So is this best Halo game like IGN said?

#1HomerSimpson89Posted 1/9/2013 1:43:28 PM
9.8/10
Is that too high or too low?
#2enterthemadroxPosted 1/9/2013 1:49:58 PM
9.8 is way too high for a Halo game but yes, this is the best Halo game so far.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#3RINGOUTPosted 1/9/2013 1:50:13 PM
Its a really good Halo game. But it's different, so there's no way you could say whether its the "best". It has features in it it that some long term Halo fans hate, such as the ordinance system in place of weapons in set locations around maps.
---
Gamertag: Smoke a Fat J
#4SunDevil77Posted 1/9/2013 2:06:28 PM
I'd say this game warrants a 9.
Best Halo tied with CE for campaign.
Tied with 2 for MP.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#5HighVoltage87Posted 1/9/2013 2:13:53 PM
The campaign was very good. Nothing groundbreaking, but it was well done. Multiplayer, on the other hand, needs a lot of work.
---
Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid.
#6Marvel ManPosted 1/9/2013 2:14:40 PM
Well, IGN said it's the best. Who can argue with that?
---
My steel has been tainted by the blood of a weakling!
"Goku would win because Gohan is stronger."
#7CKnightPosted 1/9/2013 2:20:28 PM
RINGOUT posted...
Its a really good Halo game. But it's different, so there's no way you could say whether its the "best". It has features in it it that some long term Halo fans hate, such as the ordinance system in place of weapons in set locations around maps.

High powered and super weapons are still placed around the map. Ordinance just allows more players to utilize them instead of a few players who know how to get to them the fastest and then horde them the entire match.

Ordinance adds to the balance of the game.
#8PAL360Posted 1/9/2013 3:05:23 PM
Campaign wise, i still prefer Halo CE and 3. I would give Halo 4 9.0.
#9jats605Posted 1/9/2013 3:07:43 PM
RINGOUT posted...

High powered and super weapons are still placed around the map. Ordinance just allows more players to utilize them instead of a few players who know how to get to them the fastest and then horde them the entire match.

Ordinance adds to the balance of the game.

You mean lowers the skill gap, right?
---
I will get in an Abrams and sit on the runway, right in front of the jets. Jets can't go in reverse.
--PunchTheKeys
#10CKnightPosted 1/9/2013 3:47:38 PM
I say raising it a bit because theres more high powered weapons being used.

Wheres the skill being the only enhanced armored character in a match with the sole rocket launcher? Or one of the only snipers?