I have over 1000 war games played, why cant raider unlock?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I have over 1000 war games played, why cant raider unlock?
4 years ago#1
I have over 1100 games played, in waypoint i can confirm my war games over 1000, i punch the code and nothing, anybody else have the same issue?
xbox 360 gametag: JediLink
"only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato
4 years ago#2
im pretty sure it had something to do with campaign or spartan ops...not how many matches you have played
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
4 years ago#3
I played over 1000 multiplayer matchmaking games and entered the code and it worked.
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
4 years ago#4
are you putting in the raider helmet or the raider DSTT helmet? because they are 2 separate codes.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
4 years ago#5
Raider dsst one, it goes red and says to play 1000 games and look for clues in dlc 1. According to waypoint i have well over 1100 games played, when i go to the piechart it says over 1000 war games played. So.....
4 years ago#6
Does the piechart have a separate thing for Custom Games? If it doesn't then maybe that is it.
"As he gazed upon his creation, he thought not of the success it would harvest, but of the deaths it would cause in the end." ~ Total_Reverse
4 years ago#7
It does, ill just keep playing and trying every 20 games, maybe its a server thing updating lag
4 years ago#8
Nope checked your waypoint. You have around 974 games. Keep on working at it.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I have over 1000 war games played, why cant raider unlock?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived