describe your perfect map

#11RAGEface14Posted 1/9/2013 8:41:29 PM
Msheridan1990 posted...
lockout

2nd best Halo map ever behind Chiron IMO. You have good taste in maps.

For me, a map has to have an intricate inner working with close quarters areas and shotgun spawns, with a coveted power weapon spawning in the middle (like the SAW or Rocket Launcher). Outside of the facility should have two bases on opposite sides, with a big open area for vehicle and sniper engagements. Carbines and DMR's spawning on the outside. I also made a map in Reach that had two bases floating in the air across from each other with pathways and platforms connected to each base. The bases were symmetrical, and the only way to get from one to the other was by aircraft, teleporter, or mancannon. There was basically no ground besides the bases and platforms.
---
GT: RAGEface14
#12ViperOfDornePosted 1/10/2013 12:50:43 AM
RAGEface14 posted...
Msheridan1990 posted...
lockout

2nd best Halo map ever behind Chiron IMO. You have good taste in maps.

For me, a map has to have an intricate inner working with close quarters areas and shotgun spawns, with a coveted power weapon spawning in the middle (like the SAW or Rocket Launcher). Outside of the facility should have two bases on opposite sides, with a big open area for vehicle and sniper engagements. Carbines and DMR's spawning on the outside. I also made a map in Reach that had two bases floating in the air across from each other with pathways and platforms connected to each base. The bases were symmetrical, and the only way to get from one to the other was by aircraft, teleporter, or mancannon. There was basically no ground besides the bases and platforms.

That sounds sick as hell.
#13CallMeCujoPosted 1/10/2013 1:58:34 AM
Guardian
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#14esprailePosted 1/10/2013 2:10:17 AM
Sephiroth9704 posted...
symmetrical
middle has a sword
lots of man cannons
lots of topless guys
everyone on the map erect
no warthog
golden gun
chiseled chests
rocket launcher spawn
big packages
only banshees

Those ones are covered by adrift
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#15Nintendo_toPosted 1/10/2013 2:19:51 AM
I love objective based gameplay, so my contribution would be something along the lines of the entrance to the Pirate's Hideout in Metroid Prime.

I don't really think I'll like this map, but if y'all have five minutes to spare,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUWE8lQQzGeATaTCXRrlx7bw&feature=player_detailpage&v=lPeOsZ_YteE#t=45s

for your consideration. I'm not sure if it's up on Squally DaBeanz's file share yet, but if you're interested.
I just heard a lot of Lockout and Guardian, and thought I'd share this. =)
#16DiscernPosted 1/10/2013 2:58:21 AM
CallMeCujo posted...
Guardian

And Facility and Temple.
---
GT- Discern88
#17Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/10/2013 7:49:20 AM
chiseled chests. Perfect map.
---
The Jersey Guy
#18IIsGIIPosted 1/10/2013 1:37:20 PM
Sephiroth9704 posted...