343: Next Halo will be 'much better'

#11jesse_skaterPosted 1/10/2013 10:51:51 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
jesse_skater posted...
the game sucks...

honestly anyone who says this game is great are blind 343 fanboys. this game CAN be fun sometimes. but its not great by any means.

No. A game that sucks is Medal of Honor: Warfighter...Vampire Rain...Dragon Age 2. Those games are bad. Halo 4 is great, you're just a whiny, entitled child.

No this game sucks. I would take the time to explain why, but I would be wasting my time. It has been explained why over and over again, but like I previously stated...blind fanboy.

The only time I can stand this game is when I'm playing with friends.
I used to play alone all the time and not get bored after a few hours. But I can only play about 1-2 games of h4 by myself before I'm tired of playing. And I'm not in the least the only one who feels this way.
---
XBL: Jesse I3aker
#12tubb311Posted 1/10/2013 10:53:43 AM
http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/01/09/The-Halo-Bulletin-1913.aspx

here is the actual Bulletin that all those quotes come from.
#13tranceaddict19Posted 1/10/2013 10:56:11 AM
jesse_skater posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
jesse_skater posted...
the game sucks...

honestly anyone who says this game is great are blind 343 fanboys. this game CAN be fun sometimes. but its not great by any means.

No. A game that sucks is Medal of Honor: Warfighter...Vampire Rain...Dragon Age 2. Those games are bad. Halo 4 is great, you're just a whiny, entitled child.

No this game sucks. I would take the time to explain why, but I would be wasting my time. It has been explained why over and over again, but like I previously stated...blind fanboy.

I used to play alone all the time and not get bored after a few hours. But I can only play about 1-2 games of h4 by myself before I'm tired of playing. And I'm not in the least the only one who feels this way.

+1

except I have no friends :(
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
#14tranceaddict19Posted 1/10/2013 10:56:49 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
tranceaddict19 posted...
Half bad ya game deserves a 5/10

Hopefully to make up for it they release Halo 5 at half price for 4 owners...

lulzzzz ya right!

How

343 is really good at distributing online exclusive redeemable codes.............
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
#15jihadwarriorPosted 1/10/2013 11:02:11 AM
jesse_skater posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
jesse_skater posted...
the game sucks...

You're just getting being bored mixed up with this being a terrible game. You've probably played Halo for quite some time now, when did you start? CE, or 2? Sounds like it's time for you to move on to better games if you feel this poorly about the game.
---
Now if you'll excuse me, Im goin scuba diving with Chris Tucker and Aqua Man.---
D3 Hero Profile-http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rambro-1133/hero/4077328
#16ST_ZeroPosted 1/10/2013 11:03:52 AM
I said it on this board before H4 even came out that it would fail but no one believed me lol.

I win.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#17SunDevil77Posted 1/10/2013 11:05:06 AM
jesse_skater posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
jesse_skater posted...
the game sucks...

Reviews speak for themselves.
If a game sucks, reviews show it. I understand reviews shouldn't be trusted, but if there is a problem with the game, it shows in reviews.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#18appleturnover87Posted 1/10/2013 11:06:03 AM
jihadwarrior posted...
jesse_skater posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
jesse_skater posted...
the game sucks...

You're just getting being bored mixed up with this being a terrible game. You've probably played Halo for quite some time now, when did you start? CE, or 2? Sounds like it's time for you to move on to better games if you feel this poorly about the game.

No he's getting bored because it's a terrible game.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#19ODommPosted 1/10/2013 11:07:33 AM
They aren't admitting the game is horrible, they said it was a good attempt at Halo, which means it was a good game.

And I agree with that. Halo 4 was good. There's a reason it got such critical praise and numerous awards.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#20jesse_skaterPosted 1/10/2013 11:08:39 AM
If I go back and play mlg in reach or h2 on xbc, I enjoy it 10x better to this day than playing this game.

That kinda hints at the fact that this game isnt very good.
---
XBL: Jesse I3aker