343: Next Halo will be 'much better'

#61seminolesoccerPosted 1/10/2013 2:07:04 PM
iRGush posted...
seminolesoccer posted...

god this game is dead

Thanks for agreeing

you're the worst reg on any gfaqs popular shooter board, your opinion doesn't matter
---
PSN: Viper51989
GT: IL Viper IL
#62SunDevil77Posted 1/10/2013 2:21:02 PM
seminolesoccer posted...
iRGush posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
iRGush posted...
I dont see how people can call those who hate the game the vocal minority, 400,000 left the game because its bad. If they all came and posted why they quit, who do you think would be the real minority?

Because it's still #2 on most played

Its #3 and will probably drop lower with the release of new games like Gears and the next CoD.

the next COD hasn't even been announced..jesus you fail so hard

How did I fail? There will be a CoD this year, within 6 months most likely.
We have no confirmation on when the next gen consoles will roll out, thus that can not be an argument. The next CoD isn't waiting for the next gen, it will come out on both next and current gen if next gen starts, or at least be playable on both.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#63iRGushPosted 1/10/2013 2:22:26 PM
seminolesoccer posted...
iRGush posted...
seminolesoccer posted...

god this game is dead

Thanks for agreeing

you're the worst reg on any gfaqs popular shooter board, your opinion doesn't matter

I didn't state an opinion
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#64BigCatFivePosted 1/10/2013 2:28:41 PM
tranceaddict19 posted...
BigCatFive posted...
This board is hilarious.

Halo: Reach had problems, yet 343 just ignored them and made a nearly identical game. Then it not only had virtually the same problems, but they were compounded with map pack disasters and specialization emails.

Now 343 own up to the issues people have with the game, and others STILL defend it.

They are blind to the truth!
#65KarnRX78Posted 1/10/2013 2:29:58 PM
Campaign was good, but the MP got boring real quick.
#66monsterlord-18Posted 1/10/2013 2:47:25 PM
Halo 4 wasn't that bad. sure, the multiplayer has bugs aplenty and the story felt a bit rushed but it wasn't that bad. i cried during the story when Cortana... gonna stop there for fear of spoilers.
#67Groudon_UzamakiPosted 1/10/2013 2:49:11 PM
"We are sorry. We are aware that we screwed up. So instead of spending a little time fixing what you already payed for, we will put all of our efforts into the next title. SUPPORT US!!!!"
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
#68Ultima_WraithPosted 1/10/2013 2:50:03 PM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
"We are sorry. We are aware that we screwed up. So instead of spending a little time fixing what you already payed for, we will put all of our efforts into the next title. SUPPORT US!!!!"

- Said almost every game with a sequel ever
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#69TheIastspartanPosted 1/10/2013 3:04:12 PM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...

- Said almost every game with a sequel made by a bad dev ever

fix'd that for ya
#70phillyeagles123Posted 1/10/2013 3:06:22 PM
jesse_skater posted...
the game sucks...

honestly anyone who says this game is great are blind 343 fanboys. this game CAN be fun sometimes. but its not great by any means.

A game that sucks gets 4s and 5s across the board. A game that sucks doesn't win awards like Best Xbox 360 game or Best Graphics.

So just because I like Halo 4 that means I'm a blind 343 fanboy? By your logic, anyone who doesn't like Halo is a blind Halo hater. You just sound stupid.