343: Next Halo will be 'much better'

#71iRGushPosted 1/10/2013 3:08:12 PM(edited)
I wonder how many peoples opinion of the game would change if it didn't have halo in the name
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#72Ultima_WraithPosted 1/10/2013 3:08:10 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
"We are sorry. We are aware that we screwed up. So instead of spending a little time fixing what you already payed for, we will put all of our efforts into the next title. SUPPORT US!!!!"

- Said almost every game with a sequel made by a bad dev ever

fix'd that for ya

Not even that, games with great developers have said they would fix issues in the sequels, it's just the way the business works.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#73NovaLevossidaPosted 1/10/2013 3:25:01 PM
Seeing SunDevil defend Halo some more in the very thread where the developer said it had problems and that they'd try to do better next time... Well, that's just sad, really.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
#74GwizAlchPosted 1/10/2013 3:25:45 PM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
I doubt I'll still be playing video games by the time the next Halo comes out.

It's interesting to see how the industry has shifted towards working with the fanbase in develiopment and updates though. Maybe Halo 5 will be the best Halo MP ever.

---
Corrupting the human mind... one session at a time.
#75PAL360Posted 1/10/2013 3:33:01 PM
Halo 4 has it's flaws, but i really love it. especially the mp.
#76therickmu25Posted 1/10/2013 3:44:31 PM
ST_Zero posted...
I said it on this board before H4 even came out that it would fail but no one believed me lol.

I win.

I'm pleased to inform you that you are still wrong.

The game not only sold well but it received amazing reviews across the board. The failure in your own mind counts for nothing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg
#77SunDevil77Posted 1/10/2013 3:46:49 PM
therickmu25 posted...
ST_Zero posted...
I said it on this board before H4 even came out that it would fail but no one believed me lol.

I win.

I'm pleased to inform you that you are still wrong.

The game not only sold well but it received amazing reviews across the board. The failure in your own mind counts for nothing.

---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#78nativenginePosted 1/10/2013 3:53:46 PM
This is upsetting to me as a fan. Now I know I can't blame 343 for Reach but I can hold them responsible for 4. The fact that they admit their game stunk shows me they aren't capable to handle the franchise. I'm sure like a fool I'll buy Halo 5 but best thing about Halo is within 2 days of release I can get it used and not give a dime to 343. 343 should've stood by their product and just released and update. Never a good idea to admit your product is crap, makes it hard for me as a fan to stand by you.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
#79metalclashPosted 1/10/2013 3:55:15 PM
jesse_skater posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
jesse_skater posted...
the game sucks...

honestly anyone who says this game is great are blind 343 fanboys. this game CAN be fun sometimes. but its not great by any means.

No. A game that sucks is Medal of Honor: Warfighter...Vampire Rain...Dragon Age 2. Those games are bad. Halo 4 is great, you're just a whiny, entitled child.

No this game sucks. I would take the time to explain why, but I would be wasting my time. It has been explained why over and over again, but like I previously stated...blind fanboy.

The only time I can stand this game is when I'm playing with friends.
I used to play alone all the time and not get bored after a few hours. But I can only play about 1-2 games of h4 by myself before I'm tired of playing. And I'm not in the least the only one who feels this way.

You're not the only one, I agree with you. Serious downgrade from the H3 days.
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
#80SuperbockyPosted 1/10/2013 3:57:13 PM
Halo 4 was the first Halo I truly enjoy. It's fast, more action then the other Halo.

Other Halo feel more like a tech demo with bad physic.

IMO