343: Next Halo will be 'much better'

#81metalclashPosted 1/10/2013 2:59:16 PM
iRGush posted...
I wonder how many peoples opinion of the game would change if it didn't have halo in the name

I've said this a lot before too. If this game wasn't a Halo game, it wouldn't have been bought at all, gotten no awards and recieved a 6/10
---
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.
#82SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/10/2013 3:02:13 PM
Superbocky posted...
Halo 4 was the first Halo I truly enjoy. It's fast, more action then the other Halo.

Other Halo feel more like a tech demo with bad physic.

IMO

So when did you start gaming?
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#83nativenginePosted 1/10/2013 3:09:05 PM
metalclash posted...
iRGush posted...
I wonder how many peoples opinion of the game would change if it didn't have halo in the name

I've said this a lot before too. If this game wasn't a Halo game, it wouldn't have been bought at all, gotten no awards and recieved a 6/10

This is so true. If this was Space Ranger Shoot'em Up people wouldn't give two s***s but because its Halo the fanboys eat it up and accept it when this game isn't acceptable.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
#84nativenginePosted 1/10/2013 3:10:48 PM
Superbocky posted...
Halo 4 was the first Halo I truly enjoy. It's fast, more action then the other Halo.

IMO

You like the Transformers movies too hmm?
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
#85SuperbockyPosted 1/10/2013 3:13:51 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
Superbocky posted...

IMO

Snes with game like finalf fantasy, super mario rpg, mario kart, breath of fire, mega man X
Genesis a little with the golden axe serie
#86SuperbockyPosted 1/10/2013 3:14:19 PM
nativengine posted...
Superbocky posted...

IMO

You like the Transformers movies too hmm?

I rarely watch movie (didn't watch any transformer)
#87Ultima_WraithPosted 1/10/2013 3:16:43 PM
Superbocky posted...
Superbocky posted...

IMO

Snes with game like finalf fantasy, super mario rpg, mario kart, breath of fire, mega man X

Still have all the original 6 Mega Man games and Draogn Warrior on NES for my top loader. I have Super Mario RPG for my SNES LOVE that game, even if it does have battery issues with the save data if you don't take care of it.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#88SahdukPosted 1/10/2013 3:19:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#89SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/10/2013 3:21:52 PM(edited)
Superbocky posted...
Superbocky posted...

IMO

So you were there for Turok, Half-Life, Golden Eye and the like, right? Same mechanics and the same physics (minus the minor tweaks), that's how all shooters were back then.

Edit: ^I'm talking about gameplay and physics. Obviously the addition of a second stick (from the Turok/GoldenEye days to the Half-Life/HaloCE days) changed a lot of stuff around, but the mechanics were all the same.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#90bd0g5Posted 1/10/2013 3:26:50 PM
People are seriously bringing up reviews? How are they relevant to matchmaking in any way when they are written before release?
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo