343: Next Halo will be 'much better'

#91SuperbockyPosted 1/10/2013 3:43:09 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
Superbocky posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
Superbocky posted...
Halo 4 was the first Halo I truly enjoy. It's fast, more action then the other Halo.

Other Halo feel more like a tech demo with bad physic.

IMO

So when did you start gaming?

Snes with game like finalf fantasy, super mario rpg, mario kart, breath of fire, mega man X
Genesis a little with the golden axe serie

So you were there for Turok, Half-Life, Golden Eye and the like, right? Same mechanics and the same physics (minus the minor tweaks), that's how all shooters were back then.

Edit: ^I'm talking about gameplay and physics. Obviously the addition of a second stick (from the Turok/GoldenEye days to the Half-Life/HaloCE days) changed a lot of stuff around, but the mechanics were all the same.

for the gameplay, i've got no problem, it's more about the physic in halo (before 4)
like the game feel to slow to me, like if the character was not part of the world and the gravity is somewhat weird.

But in halo 4, it's more fast-paced (remind me of Timespliter 3), when you run or jump it's seem more real.

But I think we can all agree that halo is better than COD :D
#92iRGushPosted 1/10/2013 3:51:31 PM
Sahduk posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

i really wanted to know what this said
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#93CKnightPosted 1/10/2013 3:57:54 PM
Game developers seem to get dumber every gen. Why would he say isn't half bad when the majority of players and the gaming media consider it the best Halo to date. All he did was give all the whiners, complainers, angry fanboys a leg to stand on.

The dlc mishap didn't effect the quality of the gamr, that's a customer service issue. Same as poor communication.

He should of said Halo 4 is a great addition to the series and Halo 5 will be even better as we have alot of ideas and additions being discussed.

Not we couldn't add all we wanted, its not half bad, we'll do better next time.
#94Scooby510Posted 1/10/2013 4:09:48 PM
My five main problems with this game
-Join in progress
-Maps
-Being able to spawn with boltshot and stickies
-Playlist suck
-Random weapon drops
---
GT: Ayy Scooby
Lil B is my friend.
#95iRGushPosted 1/10/2013 4:14:01 PM
Scooby510 posted...
-Join in progress
-Maps
-Playlist suck
-Random weapon drops

>instant spawn
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#96nativenginePosted 1/10/2013 4:16:08 PM
Scooby510 posted...
-Join in progress
-Maps
-Playlist suck
-Random weapon drops

About sums it up for me.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
#97Scooby510Posted 1/10/2013 4:20:26 PM
iRGush posted...
Scooby510 posted...
-Join in progress
-Maps
-Playlist suck
-Random weapon drops

>instant spawn

and instant respawns. oops
---
GT: Ayy Scooby
Lil B is my friend.
#98Black_Hand_313Posted 1/10/2013 4:36:36 PM
CKnight posted...
Game developers seem to get dumber every gen. Why would he say isn't half bad when the majority of players and the gaming media consider it the best Halo to date. All he did was give all the whiners, complainers, angry fanboys a leg to stand on.

The dlc mishap didn't effect the quality of the gamr, that's a customer service issue. Same as poor communication.

He should of said Halo 4 is a great addition to the series and Halo 5 will be even better as we have alot of ideas and additions being discussed.

Not we couldn't add all we wanted, its not half bad, we'll do better next time.

It's like when I have a great idea for a story or essay I have to write, but it doesn't quite come out the way I planned. Even if I get praised for it - which I do, people tell me I'm a good writer - I still feel a twinge of disappointment that it didn't come out the way I wanted. It's good, but I felt I could've created something truly memorable if I could just get it on paper. I think he felt the same way here.

The modesty is a plus. I don't see this as an indictment of the game at all. They realize they can always raise the bar instead of just staying where they are and keep rehashing it.
#99Blue_ChevalierPosted 1/10/2013 5:07:43 PM
Good to know I can ignore Halo 5, and buy Battlefield 4.
---
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.
#100Phoenixmon2Posted 1/10/2013 5:28:59 PM
lol wtf is this?

there's nothing inherently wrong with the game's mechanics, just lame playlists and not many maps, Spartan Ops is boring

What exactly did they "get wrong"? Seems like they're just believing the very vocal complainers.