I just play for fun.

#1krazyninjaman3Posted 1/10/2013 3:46:07 PM
I like just playing for fun.
#2Ultima_WraithPosted 1/10/2013 3:46:51 PM
Cool, then add me if you want, I also play for fun.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#3ODommPosted 1/10/2013 3:47:08 PM
Ditto.....

......Pikachu...

...Charmander
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#4krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:39:43 PM
I would love to add you folks but the problem is that I cannot because people have tried to stalk me 'in real life' from this site, and may still try to so i make it a point to never post anything that could possibly link me to anything 'real life'. Although my gamertag is not real life, it is enough for people to completely stalk me over xboxlive making my gaming experience a little ... 'Unpleasant'.

My alias is not used on any other site or email, and if you did a search you might find my alias with personal info on some site that someone tried falsify (no idea who did that or why but someone did lol).

I may be new around the halo boards but I have 'upset' people on game faqs for sometime over the course of my membership here. Mind you I have never scammed anyone or anything like that, but I have shared unpopular opinions about peoples most favoritist games that they really didn't like me saying.

Some people on gamefaqs are really hardcore fanboys, and some are also completely f***-ed up.
#5Ultima_WraithPosted 1/10/2013 4:40:35 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
I would love to add you folks but the problem is that I cannot because people have tried to stalk me 'in real life' from this site, and may still try to so i make it a point to never post anything that could possibly link me to anything 'real life'. Although my gamertag is not real life, it is enough for people to completely stalk me over xboxlive making my gaming experience a little ... 'Unpleasant'.

My alias is not used on any other site or email, and if you did a search you might find my alias with personal info on some site that someone tried falsify (no idea who did that or why but someone did lol).

I may be new around the halo boards but I have 'upset' people on game faqs for sometime over the course of my membership here. Mind you I have never scammed anyone or anything like that, but I have shared unpopular opinions about peoples most favoritist games that they really didn't like me saying.

Some people on gamefaqs are really hardcore fanboys, and some are also completely f***-ed up.

That's fine, just figured i would offer.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#6SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/10/2013 4:46:45 PM(edited)
krazyninjaman3 posted...

So you pissed some people off.

You don't get 'stalked' or followed for having differing opinions. What did you really do?
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#7krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:52:03 PM
Go to the Gears of War (1) boards.

In the search function type in 'PS3' (When's this coming to PS3 (versions 1-6))

See the topics that pop up there? The ones that reach 500? Those are mine. That's what I 'did'.

They're were more. The mods deleted them. That was just one board I terrorized. Don't even get me started on the zelda boards.
#8iRGushPosted 1/10/2013 5:02:11 PM(edited)
I don't think anyone plays a game for displeasure.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#9SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 1/10/2013 4:54:57 PM
Hey bro i play for fun too gg
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#10SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/10/2013 4:57:10 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Go to the Gears of War (1) boards.

In the search function type in 'PS3' (When's this coming to PS3 (versions 1-6))

See the topics that pop up there? The ones that reach 500? Those are mine. That's what I 'did'.

They're were more. The mods deleted them. That was just one board I terrorized. Don't even get me started on the zelda boards.

Keep tring Leveret, your almost there! soon you will learn to shut up!

Dont worry, you can be mean and troll all you want with your shiny new account that you can use without discrediting your good name on your "real" account.

As for me, well, this is the only account i use. why dont i have a troll account like you do? well there's a simple answere to that - i just do not care whatsoever about what people think of some guy named 'krazyninjaman3' on a freggin' video game board! LOL.

The one and only post I read from the one and only topic I clicked on made you look like a giant idiot and an ass.

So yeah, you probably won't have a good time here either.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux