I just play for fun.

#11Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/10/2013 5:07:16 PM
I've had people from forums try to mess with my personal life before. Even so far as to try to ruin my relationship by digging up things I posted years ago, finding my facebook, sending it to every female on my facebook, stuff like that.

Some people really are just crazy and they don't have anything real going on in their life so they take things from the forums super seriously and get crazy jealous. I mean you could be interacting with any number of mentally unstable total nutjobs on the forums.

And the forum world is a small world too, weird how stuff gets around.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#12krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 5:20:59 PM
Yeah I totally hear you. That guy in the post that was quoted from the gears of war topic, 'Leveret'; he's one of the people that tried to stalk me!

He searched my alias on google, and someone used the name 'krazyninjaman3' on some music site, with information that was not mine. Anyways, leveret posted that info on gamefaqs to kind of try to get people to harass me in real life.

Never worked of course, but I learned that some people will try to kill you if you slam their game.
#13SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/10/2013 5:22:03 PM
I know I'm a mentally unstable nut-job, so I can see that point.

No seriously, I am ****ing crazy.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#14krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 5:24:37 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
I know I'm a mentally unstable nut-job, so I can see that point.

No seriously, I am ****ing crazy.

Probably.
#15lron_SpidermanPosted 1/10/2013 5:37:23 PM
iRGush posted...
I don't think anyone plays a game for displeasure.

One would interpret that you must seeing how you are always complaining about this game :D
#16krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 5:08:28 PM
Guys, seriously. Just play for fun. Now get out there! :)