Why are you playing this game

#31iRGushPosted 1/12/2013 5:07:53 AM(edited)
appleturnover87 posted...
iRGush posted...
iRGush posted...
I'm probably not going to play until doubles comes out or something else actually fun gets added to matchmaking, been playing gears instead.

Are you gonna get the new Gears?

probably not, they are ruining it like halo and are adding loadouts and removing downs. I wonder when dev's will learn that trying to become cod =/= good.

Oh god. What a bummer. I haven't been following it at all but I assumed it would be pretty fun. guess not =/

I might buy it if the halo 4 TU fails, gears is coming out sometime in march
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#32SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 1/12/2013 5:15:49 AM
iRGush posted...
iRGush posted...
iRGush posted...
I'm probably not going to play until doubles comes out or something else actually fun gets added to matchmaking, been playing gears instead.

Are you gonna get the new Gears?

probably not, they are ruining it like halo and are adding loadouts and removing downs. I wonder when dev's will learn that trying to become cod =/= good.

Oh god. What a bummer. I haven't been following it at all but I assumed it would be pretty fun. guess not =/

I might buy it if the halo 4 TU fails, gears is coming out sometime in march

IF implies a possibility of doubt. 343 has already sunk the ship, my friend.
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#33PAL360Posted 1/12/2013 7:03:36 AM
I actually love both! Currently, Halo 4 is my favourite competitive mp game, and Left 4 Dead 2 is my favourite cooperative mp game.
#34DvoloS88Posted 1/12/2013 7:15:34 AM
when you could be playing Left 4 Dead 2?

hmmmm?

Left for dead two was garbage.. It was everything the first one should have been and i owned them both.
#35DvoloS88Posted 1/12/2013 7:45:41 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
when you could be playing Left 4 Dead 2?

hmmmm?

Left for dead two was garbage.. It was everything the first one should have been and i owned them both.

Why was it garbage? The amount of guns/weapons were nice but really were what was missing and deserved in the first. The jockey n spitter mainly the jockey were just corny and laughably dumb enemies. Just cuz they added defib unit they dumbed down physics like ragdoll for players every one has same dumb death animation. Yes the outdated graphic r terrible CS on arcade looks better. L4D 1.5 comparing this to halo 4 is joke