They should call it Big Team DMR Battle.... urgh

#1CalmLikeABomb67Posted 1/12/2013 12:13:09 AM
This game gets pretty dull when it turns into a DMR slugfest which is like 90% of the matches I've been playing. I just wish there was more variety in the weapons people are using. Yeah...

Got some killer ideas for Halo 5 though, here they are!

- Scrap loadouts altogether; maybe just pick one passive perk for your spartan and an armor ability.

- Add Hats! You gotta unlock something so why not some badass hats for your spartan to wear. Cowboy hats, baseball caps, hockey helmets, the possibilities are endless. And if you don't like spartans with hats on you can just shoot them off their heads by aiming slightly higher than a headshot.

- Lots of weapon skins to unlock. The skin will apply to the gun once you pick it off the ground. Nothing too flashy though, don't need people running around with golden needlers.

- Bring back Halo CE chain explosions. All those grenades from fallen spartans should explode when you toss a grenade at them. I can't stress how awesome that was in Halo CE.

- Fall damage should come back. I loved fall damage in Halo CE because I felt like a ninja when I successfully broke my fall by hitting crouch just as I landed. Halo 5 should add a small dust cloud when you land perfectly to put emphasis on how awesome it was. Also if you are sprinting and jump off a cliff, once you land you should do a front roll if your crouch was timed right. Trust me it will be cool.

- Metal Gear Solid 3 CQC in multiplayer.

Can't think of anything else at the moment.
#2BrakkisPosted 1/12/2013 12:23:45 AM
I hated Grenades in Halo: CE with a passion and will forever hope they don't return.

As for whenever I play in war games, I see the BR used far more often then the DMR. I prefer the DMR personally but you can just sit back and listen to the 3 shot burst from the BR and you know over half the players are using it.
#3SahdukPosted 1/12/2013 12:49:26 AM
Without sprint the maps could be made smaller which would make other weapons more viable :D
#4SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 1/12/2013 12:50:29 AM
Sahduk posted...
Without sprint the maps could be made smaller which would make other weapons more viable :D

i will choke u
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#5SahdukPosted 1/12/2013 1:07:51 AM
w/wat ur skiny chicken arms LOL?
#6SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 1/12/2013 1:28:57 AM
Sahduk posted...
w/wat ur skiny chicken arms LOL?

ya
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#7Draken789Posted 1/12/2013 6:20:13 AM
Big TMRs?