Cauldron Base

#1BrakkisPosted 1/12/2013 10:05:06 PM
Holy bad players batman.

5 times I've tried to run this in the past hour, only for the map to start, and one guy to jump in the right side Warthog and blow up the left Warthog before driving off and getting killed before his ass even reaches the base, at which point both the gunner and driver of that Warthog will quit.

Do people really want kills that badly that they'll gimp the other 2 long enough to nab a few extra?
#2FinaliizePosted 1/12/2013 10:20:12 PM
>plays spartan ops
>calls other players bad
#3Brakkis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 11:01:28 PM
Finaliize posted...
>plays spartan ops
>calls other players bad

Faster XP if don't have double xp, and even then, still faster if you play the right map
More enjoyable then DMR/BR fest
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#4yohabrohaPosted 1/12/2013 11:04:59 PM
No use in boosting xp if you don't like war games then...
---
PS3/XBL/SteamID: WillHungIs1337.
#5Brakkis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 11:08:04 PM
yohabroha posted...
No use in boosting xp if you don't like war games then...

I look at all those armor pieces, and emblems, and everything, and I see plenty of reasons to level.

Same reason I leveled in Halo: Reach. Well...that and needing to reach Lt. Colonel to get the achievement.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#6dadkwasherePosted 1/12/2013 11:08:29 PM
Reminds me of me3 online. People purposefully leave you for dead just so you waste a medigel or so they be the ones to nab more points.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.