Halo 4's community is kind of pathetic...

#1SharkbiteR6Posted 1/12/2013 11:26:44 PM
Try not to take personal offense, I'm not blaming everyone. I'm sure most of you are perfectly fine gamers. But this is getting sad. I can't play a single game of online spartan ops where at least one, if not 2, of the other players aren't just standing there not even playing...just to be there to farm xp. I can't think of a whole lot of things more sad than someone who logs into a game to get xp...for a game they don't even really want to play...

I remember the times when gamers played games for fun and enjoyment, not for whatever sad little thrill they get when they come back to their controller and see their xp a little higher...I'm definitely sticking to playing SO with friends only from now on...
---
Currently playing: Hitman: Absolution, Persona 4: Arena, Xenoblade Chronicles, Brigandine
#2SlaveZero40Posted 1/12/2013 11:29:30 PM
SharkbiteR6 posted...
Try not to take personal offense, I'm not blaming everyone. I'm sure most of you are perfectly fine gamers. But this is getting sad. I can't play a single game of online spartan ops where at least one, if not 2, of the other players aren't just standing there not even playing...just to be there to farm xp. I can't think of a whole lot of things more sad than someone who logs into a game to get xp...for a game they don't even really want to play...

I remember the times when gamers played games for fun and enjoyment, not for whatever sad little thrill they get when they come back to their controller and see their xp a little higher...I'm definitely sticking to playing SO with friends only from now on...

Agree.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#3Msheridan1990Posted 1/13/2013 12:12:30 AM
i afk in spartan ops when im bored rotfl im sr130 btw LOL nothing 2 gain cry bout it
#4shinigamiefaPosted 1/13/2013 12:16:46 AM
Ah yes, it happened to me a while back. I used him as bait for the enemy fire. I was efficient because he mostly spawned close to me. Other than that occasion the players are cooperative.
---
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---
#5FinaliizePosted 1/13/2013 12:25:05 AM
Msheridan1990 posted...
i afk in spartan ops when im bored rotfl im sr130 btw LOL nothing 2 gain cry bout it

Lmfao
#6lron_SpidermanPosted 1/13/2013 12:31:35 AM
TC you're pathetic if you think this is your main reason to call this community pathetic. Try not to take personal offence :)
#7DiscernPosted 1/13/2013 12:31:46 AM
Just H4? Have you played any other games online? It was alright like 13 years ago, but the online community in general has taken the turn for the worse as time goes on. Anonymity brings out the worst in people and now a lot more people have access to the internet.
---
GT- Discern88
#8Ir0nmanPosted 1/13/2013 12:32:37 AM
deal with it any game that has that kind of mechanic has people doing it... not just halo4
---
GT: kilr4hire
#9VauntXPosted 1/13/2013 4:44:08 AM
lron_Spiderman posted...
TC you're pathetic if you think this is your main reason to call this community pathetic. Try not to take personal offence :)

This was a pretty pathetic response. Offence very much intended.
#10RedheadedPantsPosted 1/13/2013 6:03:56 AM
The whole progression system in games is bull****

Halo 2 had the matchmaking system the best.
---
I'm no Superman
GT - Thumbserelly NOT RedheadedPants