Halo 4's community is kind of pathetic...

#11Ultima_WraithPosted 1/13/2013 7:09:58 AM
SharkbiteR6 posted...
Try not to take personal offense, I'm not blaming everyone. I'm sure most of you are perfectly fine gamers. But this is getting sad. I can't play a single game of online spartan ops where at least one, if not 2, of the other players aren't just standing there not even playing...just to be there to farm xp. I can't think of a whole lot of things more sad than someone who logs into a game to get xp...for a game they don't even really want to play...

I remember the times when gamers played games for fun and enjoyment, not for whatever sad little thrill they get when they come back to their controller and see their xp a little higher...I'm definitely sticking to playing SO with friends only from now on...

This is the reason that I put a request on here for people to join in a Spartan Ops run, the other half of the time you'll get vehicle team slayers.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#12ramzariotPosted 1/13/2013 7:14:19 AM
Ultima_Wraith posted...
vehicle team slayers.

Sounds like a new game type.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#13Ultima_WraithPosted 1/13/2013 7:20:32 AM
ramzariot posted...
Ultima_Wraith posted...
vehicle team slayers.

Sounds like a new game type.

If you play with the wrong group of randoms, it already exists in BTB. XD
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#14SociopathixPosted 1/13/2013 7:49:54 AM
SharkbiteR6 posted...
Try not to take personal offense, I'm not blaming everyone. I'm sure most of you are perfectly fine gamers. But this is getting sad. I can't play a single game of online spartan ops where at least one, if not 2, of the other players aren't just standing there not even playing...just to be there to farm xp. I can't think of a whole lot of things more sad than someone who logs into a game to get xp...for a game they don't even really want to play...

I remember the times when gamers played games for fun and enjoyment, not for whatever sad little thrill they get when they come back to their controller and see their xp a little higher...I'm definitely sticking to playing SO with friends only from now on...

Exp leeching and farming has been around since it's been possible, blaming the halo 4 community is just ridiculous.
---
The world requires no audience, no witnesses, no witnesses!
GT: Sociopathix msg first if your gonna add please
#15The_87_ReaperPosted 1/13/2013 11:30:19 AM
I like to turn them into slowly moving meat shields.

But then I get bored with how long it taking to get them to the fight and I run off without them.
---
The future does not exist, because by the the time you're there it's already the present.
Dr. Richard Epear - May 1st 2009
#16Daywalker2K4Posted 1/13/2013 6:30:57 PM
In the game Two Worlds, before the update, you couldn't get the "all locations" achievement because one of the caves was glitched. It was very frustrating to hear that you had to start the game over again to get that achievement.
---
"I'm a leaf on the wind...watch how I soar."
#17BrakkisPosted 1/13/2013 7:02:34 PM
Daywalker2K4 posted...
In the game Two Worlds, before the update, you couldn't get the "all locations" achievement because one of the caves was glitched. It was very frustrating to hear that you had to start the game over again to get that achievement.

What exactly does this response have to do with anything related to Halo 4?

Also, why did you play Two Worlds?
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#18Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/13/2013 8:31:12 PM
I always think there is a fair amount of exaggeration with posts like this.

I have to have played at least 50 Spartan ops missions to get through specializations and I've only seen people do that once or twice.

Same with teammates EMP'ing the the mantis- I've only seen it mAybe 3 times and that was when the game first came out. But I see these complaints about it where they say "literally every time" it happens...idk
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#19ShadowMaster684Posted 1/13/2013 8:33:43 PM
Maybe you've been luckier than me, but it feels like a 10-20% chance that I can get into a Mantis and not have it EMP'd. A lot of the time I choose not to even bother, because of that, despite the fact that I'm actually good with it.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII