I do not understand how I have a K/D ratio above 1.00

#1Phoenixmon2Posted 1/13/2013 2:08:58 AM
This game is incomprehensibly frustrating. I do not understand 90% of the **** that happens to me. I have the worst ****ing luck of all time. Certain weapons are glitched only when I use them.

Yet somehow, I always have more kills than deaths. I don't even go into objective games and play Slayer - I die way more when it's Oddball or something because I just keep throwing myself at the enemy because I want to win.
#2Non_ApplicablePosted 1/13/2013 2:10:41 AM
Maybe your hands are better than your brain?
---
I'm just a face in the crowd. Nothing to worry about.
#3lron_SpidermanPosted 1/13/2013 4:09:00 AM
The simple answer is as bad as you sound TC there are a lot worse.
I swear every time i join a random game of big team I am stuck with some of the worst players in existence.
#4Todd3600Posted 1/13/2013 2:03:25 PM
lron_Spiderman posted...
The simple answer is as bad as you sound TC there are a lot worse.
I swear every time i join a random game of big team I am stuck with some of the worst players in existence.

I don't understand this. I feel the same way. Its like matchmaking decides to give me the worst team possible. I hate getting MVP but still losing the match. Normally I wouldn't care about losing but I really want Gungir helmet.
#5LandonioPosted 1/13/2013 2:37:17 PM
I feel your pain, TC. The problem is that this is the most random Halo game ever (even moreso than Reach, which I didn't think was possible).

Small maps like Abandon just feel like complete cluster-f****, and larger maps like Complex are annoying because you're constantly getting shot from all sides and off spawn due to terrible spawns and instant respawn. I swear this game feels like MW2 with all the BS and craziness happening sometimes (not a good thing, btw.)

Couple that with join-in-progress, getting stuck with terrible teammates/quitters against teams of 3-5, lag, etc. and it makes playing alone a chore sometimes.

The key is minimizing those random factors as much a possible, and the best way to do that is to always try to play with a full team that communicates and coordinates. It makes for a much less frustrating and sometimes even enjoyable experience.

Also, don't play dumb and just rush out blindly. Play smart, take it slow, and realize that anyone on the map could have any weapon at any time. You see a red dot around the corner just sitting still? Nine times out of ten: Boltshot d-bag. He wants you to blindly run around that corner. You gotta be aware of things like this. Try to minimize the advantageous situations for your opponent while maximizing yours.

I refuse to even play this game alone anymore until the February title update. If you must play alone, though, you can bypass the join-in-progress for the most part. When searching, if the player slots fill up with the actual player cards of people and not "incoming player", then you're about to join a game in progress. All you have to do is press Start, go down to Network, and change it to Xbox 360 (or is it My Xbox 360? can't remember). You'll temporarily avoid the JiP. Just be careful that sometimes it'll throw you into a game before you even have the chance to do it.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, SF3: 3rd Strike Online
#6ROFLMEOWPosted 1/13/2013 3:37:27 PM
I feel you, TC. Aside from always getting the world's worst teammates, I often feel like I'm dealing and surviving far less damage than everyone else. When I shoot a guy in the head 8 times with the DMR, he still has a shield. When I get shot twice, I'm dead. When I ram someone at full speed with the Ghost, he survives and sometimes even hijacks me. When someone backs up slightly with the Ghost when I'm behind him, I die instantly. When I throw a plasma grenade at someone, it either passes right through him or sticks to him and still fails to kill him. When an enemy throws a plasma grenade past me, it does a u-turn and sticks to me. It takes 3+ shots with the scattershot for me to kill someone at point-blank range, but an enemy can kill me with one shot from 20 feet away. When I melee someone in the back TWICE, he doesn't die. When he turns around and melees me once in the face, I die. When I use active camo, even when I'm not moving and the enemy is using an armor ability other than Promethean Vision, he sees me immediately, even from across a huge map like Exile. When an enemy uses active camo, he can literally SPRINT and still be completely invisible to me.

This freaking game, man..... I'm honestly amazed my K/D is as high as 1.47 with all this crap.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#7ssj3bladePosted 1/13/2013 4:17:03 PM
You see a red dot around the corner just sitting still?

How's this ever going to happen? You have a motion sensor dude.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#8Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/13/2013 5:30:52 PM
What exactly do you mean when you say you don't understand what happens to you?

Weapons are glitched only when you use them?

Can you give some examples?
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#9LandonioPosted 1/13/2013 7:44:46 PM
ssj3blade posted...
You see a red dot around the corner just sitting still?

How's this ever going to happen? You have a motion sensor dude.

The smarter Boltshot/Scattershot/Sword/Shotgun campers will bait you by moving a little in place to lure you around the corner/up the lift.

You can also use Scrub-ethean vision to see exactly what they're doing.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, SF3: 3rd Strike Online
#10ShadowMaster684Posted 1/13/2013 7:47:25 PM
He was saying the red dots won't ever be standing still, because they only show up when people move.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII