Just out of curiosity, how many people still have halo 3 + reach?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just out of curiosity, how many people still have halo 3 + reach?
3 years ago#1
If this game is so bad, why not play the other games? I do, and still continue to do so, until 343 fixes this game
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
3 years ago#2
I do. Have all of them but never played MP until 4. I guess that's why I find so little to complain about; no basis for comparison.
"Oh, well. What the hell. Checkers sells more than chess."
3 years ago#3
I have 3 and Reach but honestly prefer Halo 4 and enjoy it a great deal. First time I could say that about a Halo game, in fact it's probably the only FPS of the last decade I've enjoyed other than Duke Nukem Forever.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
3 years ago#4
I still do play 3 and reach, more so than 4.
3 years ago#5
I have all the halo games beside wars. I beat that and traded it to gamestop years ago. The last new game I bought before H4 was actually CEA lol. My wife and I like to play ODST firefight but that's about it. I don't really like Reach and H3 is too outdated.
GT- Discern88
3 years ago#6
A bunch of us here were playing halo 3 last night.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
3 years ago#7
I have every single Halo ever released, except Wars, and occasionally play all of them still.

I hated H3. Got into it way too late into it's life span, never bought any of the DLC's so I could only play in like 2 playlists, never liked the physics of it (Bale has a pretty good analogy describing H3). It just seemed so 'meh'.

Reach is fun because of all of the playlists. The TU fixed it up pretty good.

I play H4 almost daily, but I get bored with it pretty quick and find myself sticking WWE'13, Fallout New Vegas or The Walking Dead in and playing that before the days over.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
3 years ago#8
Halo 3's physics do suck but playing ranked is still fun.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
3 years ago#9
I honestly think Reach and 4 multiplayer are about even, for different reasons. I just play 4 because more people are playing it and it's newer.
3 years ago#10
I still have Reach and Halo 3 and I'll probably never get rid of them because I like keeping them just to have them. The only Halos I don't have are the original Combat Evolved and Halo Wars. I like Halo 4 way better than Reach and Halo 3 lags too much for me to play much online.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just out of curiosity, how many people still have halo 3 + reach?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived