Just out of curiosity, how many people still have halo 3 + reach?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just out of curiosity, how many people still have halo 3 + reach?
4 years ago#21
I still play reach.
4 years ago#22
Played Halo 3 MM today, and it wasn't bad. Graphics are worse than I remember though. And I played Reach MM a few days ago, and it was fun, but everyone online had a terrible connection.
GT: RAGEface14
4 years ago#23
like many of here, i have all of them (except wars and anniversary). loved all of them and even reach (yes i am one of those who actually liked reach). halo 4 gave me a bunch of stuff to complain about though: multiplayer unlocks, no dual wielding, and a whole lot of things i dont want to get into right now. after my 1000gs, ill take a break and come back to it when the dlc goes on sale
4 years ago#24
Actually played some doubles in Reach earlier, it felt amazing
Was going to put an awesome RVB quote here, but there's just to many to choose from. So make your own
4 years ago#25
xrvbchurchx posted...
Actually played some doubles in Reach earlier, it felt amazing

Yep, I'm done.
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, SF3: 3rd Strike Online
4 years ago#26
I own every game. Love them all.
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
4 years ago#27
I do. But I like this game. The reason I have the other games is because I don't sell my old games. I'm a collector: Hell, I still have my old NES games.
Douleur Peur Mort
4 years ago#28
Why would you ever sell a Halo game? Blasphemy.
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
4 years ago#29
Why would you ever sell a Halo game? Blasphemy.

I thought you were leaving. Decided to stay princess? Your goodbye post was so cute.

If this game is so bad, why not play the other games? I do, and still continue to do so, until 343 fixes this game

I still own and play them all. Last week I spent a few hours playing Halo 3 lone wolves to get my FFA fix. It's a new account though so the competition was lacking to say the least. Went 25 - 1 in one game. The closest opponent had 3 :|
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius
4 years ago#30
The only Halo I don't have is CE anniversary. Still got my original copies of all the Halos. Except 3, 3 I played a lot and it broke so I had to pick up another copy but other then that I still have my original copies.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of the GTA5 360 board
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just out of curiosity, how many people still have halo 3 + reach?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived