Anyone want to trade a COD:BO 2 season pass for a Halo 4 season pass plus movie?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone want to trade a COD:BO 2 season pass for a Halo 4 season pass plus movie?
3 years ago#1
Hey, so I ended up getting 2 copies of halo 4 limited edition. I was looking to trade my second season pass codes with all the maps, skins, avatar armor, and the code for the halo movie Forward Unto Dawn for the call of duty black ops ll season pass which is 4000 Microsoft points? It is basically pretty much an even trade and I would hate to do nothing with the extra halo season pass. So instead of paying for the cod season pass I figured that would be a fair trade. If anyone is interested please let me know thanks.
---
Assassin's Creed lll, Halo 4, and Call of Duty Black Ops II
3 years ago#2
dang it already used 4000 Microsoft points on something else can i just have an avatar skin trying not to look greedy.
---
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
3 years ago#3
I mean if anyone else has an extra season pass for cod that wants to trade
---
3 years ago#4
sell it on ebay. why do you need 2 copies of the game anyway
---
gt darren reefnugs
3 years ago#5
sell it on ebay. why do you need 2 copies of the game anyway

He doesn't, that would be why he is looking to trade one.
---
You are now ignoring this user's topics and posts.
3 years ago#6
I ended up trading in the extra copy but I kept all the codes. They are brand new and never used I'm just looking for someone that may have an extra cod season pass like me that would wanna trade.
---
3 years ago#7
Bump?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone want to trade a COD:BO 2 season pass for a Halo 4 season pass plus movie?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived