Teach me how to boost

#1yoshiisbackPosted 1/13/2013 5:24:43 PM
I need splatter kills for that green visor and I'm not trying to do it legit.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#2blackninja4everPosted 1/13/2013 6:02:20 PM
id like tips as well, i have no clue how to boost really, never wanted to in past halos to cheat the ranking system but the commendations in this game are ridiculously long.
---
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr
#3BrakkisPosted 1/13/2013 6:03:48 PM
Find Ghost
Locate lone wolf players
Hold down LT
????
Profit
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#4yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 6:05:46 PM
I'm not looking for tips. I know how to play the game, I just don't want to waste time in the ghost.
---
#5BrakkisPosted 1/13/2013 6:08:09 PM
If you know how to play the game then you know how to splatter people. There really isn't any trick to it. What are you expecting? Someone to join you in 1v1 so you can splatter them for an hour?
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#6TheMilkman99Posted 1/13/2013 6:08:53 PM
Move back into your parents' house and forgo all responsibilities and commitments.
---
"mad cuz got black-jacked? I coined that, you all were here."
- RUNwhenCOPScome, on Black Hat and Care Package controversies.
#7yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 6:13:57 PM
Brakkis posted...
If you know how to play the game then you know how to splatter people. There really isn't any trick to it. What are you expecting? Someone to join you in 1v1 so you can splatter them for an hour?

I want to know the best playlist to put in a premade party to quickly get 160 splatters. It's not worth my time doing it legit. Ghosts are for noobs.
---
#8Wrecktal_traumAPosted 1/13/2013 6:14:36 PM
I'll boost 1vs1 with you sometime this week if it is possible to do that way. I don't have the time to do it legit but I like green.
---
People like me because I force them to. With violence!
#9SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/13/2013 6:17:09 PM
Do you get commendations in customs?
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#10DeathB2UPosted 1/13/2013 6:20:12 PM
yoshiisback posted...
Brakkis posted...

I want to know the best playlist to put in a premade party to quickly get 160 splatters. It's not worth my time doing it legit. Ghosts are for noobs.

Count me in if you still need it
---
If there were no god, man would have the need to create one.
GT: DontTaaazeMeBro