Teach me how to boost

#11BrakkisPosted 1/13/2013 7:27:28 PM
yoshiisback posted...
Brakkis posted...
If you know how to play the game then you know how to splatter people. There really isn't any trick to it. What are you expecting? Someone to join you in 1v1 so you can splatter them for an hour?

I want to know the best playlist to put in a premade party to quickly get 160 splatters. It's not worth my time doing it legit. Ghosts are for noobs.

You're trying to gimp the gimpiest commendation and yet you insult people who use the ghost....

You're logic is so full of win my head is going to explode
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#12yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:31:29 PM
Brakkis posted...
yoshiisback posted...
Brakkis posted...
If you know how to play the game then you know how to splatter people. There really isn't any trick to it. What are you expecting? Someone to join you in 1v1 so you can splatter them for an hour?

I want to know the best playlist to put in a premade party to quickly get 160 splatters. It's not worth my time doing it legit. Ghosts are for noobs.

You're trying to gimp the gimpiest commendation and yet you insult people who use the ghost....

Well, YOUR logic can't use proper grammar. Show me a kid who practices with ghost, I'll show you a kid I will 15-0.
---
XBL GT: Yoshi eats
#13FinaliizePosted 1/13/2013 7:33:18 PM
yoshiisback posted...
Brakkis posted...
yoshiisback posted...
Brakkis posted...

Well, YOUR logic can't use proper grammar. Show me a kid who practices with ghost, I'll show you a kid I will 15-0.

This^
#14Sephiroth9704Posted 1/13/2013 7:36:46 PM
"teach me how to be a virgin"
#15ShadowMaster684Posted 1/13/2013 7:37:51 PM
"teach me how to be a virgin"

This guy's on GameFAQs asking for boost partners. He's already mastered that skill.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
#16BrakkisPosted 1/13/2013 7:38:53 PM
yoshiisback posted...
Brakkis posted...
yoshiisback posted...
Brakkis posted...

You know you've won the argument when the only thing the other person can come back with is an insult to a mistake in grammar.

Well done my good sir. Enjoy your gimpy commendation and your pretty green visor.
---
By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armors hollow on the hill.
#17yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:42:13 PM
Brakkis posted...
yoshiisback posted...
Brakkis posted...
yoshiisback posted...
Brakkis posted...

You know you've won the argument when the only thing the other person can come back with is an insult to a mistake in grammar.

Well done my good sir. Enjoy your gimpy commendation and your pretty green visor.

There is no argument. It is an easy commendation, but someone of my ability shouldn't have to take the time to use noob tactics, like splattering, to get a visor.
---
#18ssj3bladePosted 1/13/2013 7:53:37 PM
There is no argument. It is an easy commendation, but someone of my ability shouldn't have to take the time to use noob tactics, like splattering, to get a visor.

And why should someone who hates using Forerunner weapons have to max out their loadout commendation to get the stance it unlocks? It's not that important dude.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#19yoshiisback(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:56:21 PM
ssj3blade posted...

And why should someone who hates using Forerunner weapons have to max out their loadout commendation to get the stance it unlocks? It's not that important dude.

My point was I shouldn't have to "earn" the visor using such a noob method because I am so much better, not because of preference alone.
---
#20ssj3bladePosted 1/13/2013 8:00:44 PM
My point was I shouldn't have to "earn" the visor using such a noob method because I am so much better, not because of preference alone.

But that's what an unlock is. It rewards a specific aspect of play.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica