if you're afk for more than 2 mins...

#1krazyninjaman3Posted 1/13/2013 10:38:57 PM
The game should auto boot you in spartan ops. Problem solved.
#2shadowknight93Posted 1/13/2013 10:40:38 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...

Oh thank you!!! We've been trying to figure out a solution to this problem with no luck. But now thanks to you, we have seen the way.
---
The Didact was the ancient evil, because he was basically forerunner Hitler.-SterlingFox
Trolling trolls since 2006.
#3krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 10:56:34 PM
So if ur so incredibly smart. Why hasn't 343 done this yet?
#4shadowknight93Posted 1/13/2013 11:00:02 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...

Well they're most likely still looking through the other messages of the 2000 people who have said the same exact thing.

Listen, next time you have a thought, just let it go.
---
The Didact was the ancient evil, because he was basically forerunner Hitler.-SterlingFox
#5MK_GodPosted 1/13/2013 11:38:46 PM
343 said they made a ton of mistakes with this one and that they'll make the next one way better.
---
@NCrediblyJACK3D
#6MysticKamiPosted 1/13/2013 11:45:12 PM
That's a terrific way to look at it.

"We screwed up a bit, guys. Just give us 3 more years to fix it."
---
http://mysticsuburb.smackjeeves.com
Mystic Suburb Webcomic! Read it?
#7krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 11:55:23 PM
shadowknight93 posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...

Well they're most likely still looking through the other messages of the 2000 people who have said the same exact thing.

Shadowkight, even though you're trolling on me; i kinda like ur style. Kinda reminds me of me.

That being said ... GET THE HELL OUTTA MY TOPIC!!!

See, its been a while now since the game has been released, and as i was playing spartan ops today i kept finding so many afk-ers game after game.

Since i do not visit 343's forums, ever, i thought that obviously no one has thought of my solution to this simply because, ITS STILL GOING ON TO THIS VERY DAY!

Obviously 343i NEEDS me to 'help' them. Through this very topic. here and now.

While im at it; if you blow up a friendly occupied vehicle with a grenade at short range, that should count as a betrayal, and the player whos vehicle you blew up should also have the option to boot you just like when you run them over.

This would cut down the nerd rages mad cuz i got their mantis so they sticky frag me.

You're welcome. You all are.
#8shadowknight93Posted 1/14/2013 12:23:12 AM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
shadowknight93 posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...

Shadowkight, even though you're trolling on me; i kinda like ur style. Kinda reminds me of me.

That being said ... GET THE HELL OUTTA MY TOPIC!!!

See, its been a while now since the game has been released, and as i was playing spartan ops today i kept finding so many afk-ers game after game.

Since i do not visit 343's forums, ever, i thought that obviously no one has thought of my solution to this simply because, ITS STILL GOING ON TO THIS VERY DAY!

Obviously 343i NEEDS me to 'help' them. Through this very topic. here and now.

While im at it; if you blow up a friendly occupied vehicle with a grenade at short range, that should count as a betrayal, and the player whos vehicle you blew up should also have the option to boot you just like when you run them over.

This would cut down the nerd rages mad cuz i got their mantis so they sticky frag me.

You're welcome. You all are.

You tell me to get out of the topic, but the three sentences under it seem to be directed at me. IRL Do you tell people to leave the room and the talk to them like they are still there?
---
#9krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:47:28 AM
shadowknight93 posted...

You tell me to get out of the topic, but the three sentences under it seem to be directed at me. IRL Do you tell people to leave the room and the talk to them like they are still there?

Although the post was indeed directed towards you; it was also generalized to others. Think of it as being said to everyone including you, as you were walking out the door sorta deal.

Also, you shouldnt put that you are a troll in your signature if you expect anyone to take your trolling seriously. Even if you're 'trolling a troll', the fact that you say you are trolling detracts away from the trolling itself.

Like i said, you kinda remind me of me; and i respect that a little, but you still have a ways to go. I respect that you stepped up to the plate in this topic, but it was fool's quest to try me. I have been around this site longer and i have pwned many a better troll.
#10DSquariusPosted 1/14/2013 6:51:25 AM

Shouldn't you be working on your next thesis?
---
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius