if you're afk for more than 2 mins...

#111shadowknight93Posted 1/18/2013 9:51:00 AM
ssj3blade posted...
LOL at OP having a huge convo with himself to throw the scent.

Are people really this stupid?
#112krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:02:10 AM
Yes they are. Actually, normally, people are a lot worse.

Now, back on topic.

I called your phone garbage man, that's like me calling you garbage, and you just gunna take that? People in my set get shot up for that son. Playas shoot out with police in my set for that son. Six of my hommies died for me man know what I'm sayin? Represent my set hommie. I tell all y'all phones garbage, no one gunna touch me they know who I be son. I go to your set tell momma jokes to your momzes and disrespect and yall scared. Streets.
#113SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/18/2013 10:06:17 AM
I ain't gonna lie, when I trolled on a few boards I'd get a few of my accounts on one side of an argument, and another set of accounts on the other, then I'd laugh as people took sides and flamed each other.

Troll win.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#114shadowknight93Posted 1/18/2013 10:10:31 AM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
I ain't gonna lie, when I trolled on a few boards I'd get a few of my accounts on one side of an argument, and another set of accounts on the other, then I'd laugh as people took sides and flamed each other.

Troll win.

That's feels like cheating. However for this post I can just ignore ninja and talk to you.
#115chamber29Posted 1/18/2013 10:26:52 AM
krazyninjaman3 posted...

Now, back on topic.

I called your phone garbage man, that's like me calling you garbage, and you just gunna take that? People in my set get shot up for that son. Playas shoot out with police in my set for that son. Six of my hommies died for me man know what I'm sayin? Represent my set hommie. I tell all y'all phones garbage, no one gunna touch me they know who I be son. I go to your set tell momma jokes to your momzes and disrespect and yall scared. Streets.

Stay AFK
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#116krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:45:17 AM
Naw man u aint gettin away that easy. U aint winnin' that easy son. I hit em up son. I head down to your set right now if I had to and I will step on your white airz' in front of your hommies and your baby momma watchin', aint no one do nothing. I'm still here. People always talking bout how they gunna ride on a playa but I'm still here playa. Aint nothin' gunna happen. That's how we do.

While all yall trying to post on this site with your aincient ass roticery dial phone using dial up ancient ass connection; here I am displaying 8 inches of liquid crystal ballin' on all yall high speed. Speaking of crystal; it's Don P with the pistal! Knaw mean.

I'm a strait up street soldier/business ass/playa aint no one winnin, when we ride, everybody feelin'! Strait streets son.
#117shadowknight93Posted 1/18/2013 11:53:46 AM
chamber29 posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...

Now, back on topic.

Stay AFK

I agree with this guy.
#118krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:56:01 AM
That last post was like my 36 hit ultra combo. That last post was like my TKO, down for the count, you can't get back up, do not pass Go, do not collect $200, you just got totally destroyed post.

You can't even say nothing to that. You can't compete on my level. Time to move on son. I'm the troll-slayer-slayer.

You were a good adversary, but you lack the heart, you got gassed out. Couldn't go the distance. I saw you losing wind, then I uppercut. Ding ding ding, match over; that's game and set. Better luck next time. Next challenger please.
#119chamber29Posted 1/18/2013 11:58:44 AM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Naw man u aint gettin away that easy.: I was hoping you would get away...
U aint winnin' that easy son.:What could I possibly win?
I hit em up son. I head down to your set right now if I had to:tWtU*
and I will step on your white airz' in front of your hommies :I don't own white shoes, and if I did, I wouldn't like you stepping on them
and your baby momma watchin',:I'm ugly, fat, and white...how could I have an illegitimate child?
aint no one do nothing. I'm still here. People always talking bout how they gunna ride on a playa but I'm still here playa. Aint nothin' gunna happen. That's how we do.:Sure...

While all yall trying to post on this site with your aincient ass roticery dial phone using dial up ancient ass connection; :I use a computer
here I am displaying 8 inches of liquid crystal ballin' on all yall high speed. Speaking of crystal; it's Don P with the pistal! Knaw mean.:No I don't, guess I am again tWtU

I'm a strait up street soldier/business ass/playa aint no one winnin, when we ride, everybody feelin'! Strait streets son.:I...wha...?

*tWtU - to white to understand
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#120shadowknight93Posted 1/18/2013 2:40:12 PM
chamber29 posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Naw man u aint gettin away that easy.: I was hoping you would get away...
U aint winnin' that easy son.:What could I possibly win?
I hit em up son. I head down to your set right now if I had to:tWtU*
and I will step on your white airz' in front of your hommies :I don't own white shoes, and if I did, I wouldn't like you stepping on them
and your baby momma watchin',:I'm ugly, fat, and white...how could I have an illegitimate child?
aint no one do nothing. I'm still here. People always talking bout how they gunna ride on a playa but I'm still here playa. Aint nothin' gunna happen. That's how we do.:Sure...

While all yall trying to post on this site with your aincient ass roticery dial phone using dial up ancient ass connection; :I use a computer
here I am displaying 8 inches of liquid crystal ballin' on all yall high speed. Speaking of crystal; it's Don P with the pistal! Knaw mean.:No I don't, guess I am again tWtU

I'm a strait up street soldier/business ass/playa aint no one winnin, when we ride, everybody feelin'! Strait streets son.:I...wha...?

*tWtU - to white to understand

What the actual f.