if you're afk for more than 2 mins...

#121krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 1:58:11 PM
chamber29 posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Naw man u aint gettin away that easy.: I was hoping you would get away...
U aint winnin' that easy son.:What could I possibly win?
I hit em up son. I head down to your set right now if I had to:tWtU*
and I will step on your white airz' in front of your hommies :I don't own white shoes, and if I did, I wouldn't like you stepping on them
and your baby momma watchin',:I'm ugly, fat, and white...how could I have an illegitimate child?
aint no one do nothing. I'm still here. People always talking bout how they gunna ride on a playa but I'm still here playa. Aint nothin' gunna happen. That's how we do.:Sure...

While all yall trying to post on this site with your aincient ass roticery dial phone using dial up ancient ass connection; :I use a computer
here I am displaying 8 inches of liquid crystal ballin' on all yall high speed. Speaking of crystal; it's Don P with the pistal! Knaw mean.:No I don't, guess I am again tWtU

I'm a strait up street soldier/business ass/playa aint no one winnin, when we ride, everybody feelin'! Strait streets son.:I...wha...?

*tWtU - to white to understand

Why have you come here? This topic is only for the damned. You are too pure to be here. Leave. walk away with your dignity before it becomes stripped away from you. run.
#122shadowknight93Posted 1/18/2013 2:21:44 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
chamber29 posted...
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Naw man u aint gettin away that easy.: I was hoping you would get away...
U aint winnin' that easy son.:What could I possibly win?
I hit em up son. I head down to your set right now if I had to:tWtU*
and I will step on your white airz' in front of your hommies :I don't own white shoes, and if I did, I wouldn't like you stepping on them
and your baby momma watchin',:I'm ugly, fat, and white...how could I have an illegitimate child?
aint no one do nothing. I'm still here. People always talking bout how they gunna ride on a playa but I'm still here playa. Aint nothin' gunna happen. That's how we do.:Sure...

While all yall trying to post on this site with your aincient ass roticery dial phone using dial up ancient ass connection; :I use a computer
here I am displaying 8 inches of liquid crystal ballin' on all yall high speed. Speaking of crystal; it's Don P with the pistal! Knaw mean.:No I don't, guess I am again tWtU

I'm a strait up street soldier/business ass/playa aint no one winnin, when we ride, everybody feelin'! Strait streets son.:I...wha...?

*tWtU - to white to understand

Why have you come here? This topic is only for the damned. You are too pure to be here. Leave. walk away with your dignity before it becomes stripped away from you. run.

Dignity is for the weak.
#123krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 2:25:58 PM
I lost all sense of dignity long, long ago. I didnt sell it away all at once though. I sold it for bits and pieces at a time, slowly, until one day i realized i had no more dignity to offer. I had nothing to show for it. It was a Tuesday.
#124krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:27:01 PM
Shadowknight, i just wanted to say; thank you for being a good sport about this loss. You bowed out of this topic with class, and i do respect that.

Also, i did indeed notice that you took up my suggestion of removing that signature you had in the beginning. Good move. That signiture announced your intentions from day one, and i was totally prepared. Better to catch em by suprise. Im glad you were able to learn something from me and really that's what it's all about at the end of the day right?

I suspect this topic will finally die a peaceful quiet death now as i dont think anyone else in their right mind will challenge me after seeing me win this round. Im sure we will cross swords again in another topic though and you'll have your shot at a little revenge.

If anyone wishes to comment on my original idea about how do deal with AFK-ers, im always interested in hearing it (well 'reading' it more like), and i promise i will go easy on you provided you do not try to troll me.

I really enjoy Spartan Ops alot. I think it's a great addition to the game, and ive even gotten to enjoy the one-dimentional, cheesy dialogue. I created this topic in the hopes of somehow inspiring someone to inspire someone else, to so forth inspire another, all the way to 343i's headquarters to fix this.
#125shadowknight93Posted 1/18/2013 3:29:12 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Shadowknight, i just wanted to say; thank you for being a good sport about this loss. You bowed out of this topic with class, and i do respect that.

Also, i did indeed notice that you took up my suggestion of removing that signature you had in the beginning. Good move. That signiture announced your intentions from day one, and i was totally prepared. Better to catch em by suprise. Im glad you were able to learn something from me and really that's what it's all about at the end of the day right?

I suspect this topic will finally die a peaceful quiet death now as i dont think anyone else in their right mind will challenge me after seeing me win this round. Im sure we will cross swords again in another topic though and you'll have your shot at a little revenge.

If anyone wishes to comment on my original idea about how do deal with AFK-ers, im always interested in hearing it (well 'reading' it more like), and i promise i will go easy on you provided you do not try to troll me.

I really enjoy Spartan Ops alot. I think it's a great addition to the game, and ive even gotten to enjoy the one-dimentional, cheesy dialogue. I created this topic in the hopes of somehow inspiring someone to inspire someone else, to so forth inspire another, all the way to 343i's headquarters to fix this.

What part of "I don't read your posts" do you not understand?
#126krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 4:01:24 PM(edited)
Ah I see. You wish for this to continue. I feel a little bad though, I mean, I didn't wish to embarass you further; but it appears you have left me no choice.

I'm so dissapointed too, after all I figured you bowed out of all this with such class.

I don't have time to play on the internet atm however, I'm a little 'busy'. I will make time for this later on.
#127shadowknight93Posted 1/18/2013 6:30:39 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Ah I see. You wish for this to continue. I feel a little bad though, I mean, I didn't wish to embarass you further; but it appears you have left me no choice.

I'm so dissapointed too, after all I figured you bowed out of all this with such class.

I don't have time to play on the internet atm however, I'm a little 'busy'. I will make time for this later on.

It helps with the boredom.
#128krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 5:44:59 AM
So getting destroyed over and over again in this topic is fun for you? Well then, be prepared to have lots of fun.
#129shadowknight93Posted 1/19/2013 12:00:29 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
So getting destroyed over and over again in this topic is fun for you? Well then, be prepared to have lots of fun.

I can't wait.
#130krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:32:27 PM
Your not getting the last word shadowknight. I wont let you. This is my topic. mine. I only get the last word around here. ME. Get it!? Dont try it. Dont try me. You wont win. You wont.

By the way, just a quick poll for those of you that have been following this thread; who do you think is better? Me or shadowknight?