Master chief needs to get laid

#31Stefan1277Posted 2/3/2013 8:27:38 PM
Wow really? forget the short story, the matchmaking issues, multiplayer shallowness, let's get Master Chief laid? No wonder why gaming is going down the toilet. Damn manchildren.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#32SHADOW0106(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:34:27 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
Wow really? forget the short story, the matchmaking issues, multiplayer shallowness, let's get Master Chief laid? No wonder why gaming is going down the toilet. Damn manchildren.

Come on after all the chief has done i think he deserves to get laid
---
Can my ego help you GT SHAD0W 4500
#33H3YGUYS34Posted 2/4/2013 6:37:35 PM
SHADOW0106 posted...
Stefan1277 posted...

Come on after all the chief has done i think he deserves to get laid

This
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#34weapon_d00d816Posted 2/4/2013 6:56:52 PM
Spartans don't have a sex-drive. In fact, I bet all male Spartans are castrated and de-penised because it would just get in the way.
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
#35SHADOW0106(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:40:35 PM
weapon_d00d816 posted...
Spartans don't have a sex-drive. In fact, I bet all male Spartans are castrated and de-penised because it would just get in the way.

Im sure the unsc can use engineers to reinstall his sex drive
---
#36_Moron_Posted 2/5/2013 6:41:24 AM

Umm, excuse me sir but can you please take your 'opinions' to the Yahoo comments section?
---
Chuck Norris doesn't need to run for president, he's already won.
#37Mr_arizonaPosted 2/5/2013 9:12:11 AM
AndrewColin posted...
Firespray85 posted...
I hope they make that part playable and not just some cut scene. It should be a "press A quickly" function.

"press A quickly" .... the xbox controller isnt complex enough to control getting a woman off.

Indie games - Controller massage - 80MSP. My ex never yelled at me for having a video game system after that ;)
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#38SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/5/2013 9:36:06 AM
He doesn't need to get laid. He has a pocket ***** built into his Mark 6 armor with Cortana controlling the clutch. He's good to go. Keeps him calm in stressful situations... Makes sneaking a little harder.
---
Growin up, low enough, musta sucked - Call me what? call me a Kluster***,
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#39Mr_arizonaPosted 2/5/2013 9:37:59 AM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
He doesn't need to get laid. He has a pocket ***** built into his Mark 6 armor with Cortana controlling the clutch. He's good to go. Keeps him calm in stressful situations... Makes sneaking a little harder.

*Hears railgun charging and going off* *No railgun in sight*
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#40SHADOW0106(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:21:14 PM
Mr_arizona posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...

*Hears railgun charging and going off* *No railgun in sight*

Bump
---