Halo 4's Music vs previous Halo's (slight spoilers for the serfies)

#21Robin_MaskPosted 1/15/2013 4:51:19 PM
Ryan Lewis posted...
Oh one other thing about H4 compared to the others that I dislike...the fact that H4 seems to be the easiest SP Halo, at least from 1,2,3, and Reach. I had a lot of trouble in those Halos on solo Legendary, but I only got stuck once or twice, and not for long, on H4 Leg. Solo.

lol the only reason why Halo 1, Reach and parts of 2 were hard were because of the Elites with their BS shields. Along with the first three games having annoying ass Flood to worry about.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#22winged_weltallPosted 1/15/2013 6:23:51 PM
DSquarius posted...
tldr

---
Gamertag: Private Filth
#23MoeLester518Posted 1/15/2013 6:29:39 PM
I felt the music had too much of a star wars-y feel to it. The cutscene where the didacts ship come out of slip space near installation 03 had to be ripped straight out of star wars.
---
GT: Myneegrows518
PSN: moelester518
#24Emerald_WyvernPosted 1/15/2013 6:46:21 PM
ODST > 3 = 2 > Wars > 4 > 1 > Reach

I love Halo music.. a lot. And that's my tastes. The only I can say is that 1's didn't blow me away as much the other Halos, 2 and 3 are both amazing overall with only ODST being able to top it, 4 is not bad... but not Halo-y, and Reach's soundtrack is and abomination outside of Tip of the Spear and a few tracks every once in a while.
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#25ZeroSkyPosted 1/16/2013 1:32:26 AM
Abomination? Ouch. I didn't expect anything to pass ODST for me until Reach came along. The two of them are probably some of my favorite game soundtracks ever.

MoeLester518 posted...
I felt the music had too much of a star wars-y feel to it. The cutscene where the didacts ship come out of slip space near installation 03 had to be ripped straight out of star wars.

Yeah, that part really did sound like something out of Star Wars. And Star Wars does not go with Halo very well at all.

I've listened to "117" again a few times recently, and while I still think previous soundtracks are better than Halo 4's overall, I do have to admit this track is fantastic.