Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things...

User Info: Chubrock812

Chubrock812
4 years ago#1
Got Halo 4 day/night it came out, had a nice 30 days with it then it was all work all the time. I'm a UPS driver and the holidays as usual are a ball buster. Long days and cold nights. Haven't played since 12/5 maybe. Things are slowing down now and I'm getting off a little earlier. Hope to hop back in the saddle this weekend. Probably play a few custom games to shake off rust.

Things still hectic online? Or has it died down some?

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
4 years ago#2
UPS your Halo 4 copy to kids in Africa so they can use it as a dinner plate.
360 GT- eljuanandonly

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#3
about 350,000 have quit since launch
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#4
Chubrock812 posted...
Got Halo 4 day/night it came out, had a nice 30 days with it then it was all work all the time. I'm a UPS driver and the holidays as usual are a ball buster. Long days and cold nights. Haven't played since 12/5 maybe. Things are slowing down now and I'm getting off a little earlier. Hope to hop back in the saddle this weekend. Probably play a few custom games to shake off rust.

Things still hectic online? Or has it died down some?

Still a large amount of people playing online so it's still just as easy to find a game.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived