Cortana and Halo 5 and 6 (ENDING SPOILERS)

#21TheApd_ReturnsPosted 1/17/2013 8:33:43 AM
the illusive man helps you regain cortana, but for his own ends
#22Majoras_pantsPosted 1/17/2013 8:49:09 AM
Demigod_Elessar posted...
EDarien posted...
Thanks for the reply. Appreciated. Also thanks for the "corrected" version, haha. Were Noble team Spartan IIs like MC or Spartan IIIs? Because the guy who died while gloating doesn't sound like a Spartan II at all. As Halsey said, "First we taught them to be silent. Then we taught them to be Spartans."

His gloating doesn't seem to qualify.

Thanks again for the info, though. :)

They were Spartan III's

All but one were Spartan IIIs.

They had one Spartan II
#23MysticKamiPosted 1/17/2013 9:13:46 AM
The Librarian kidnapped Cortana.
The Librarian performed a brevet mutation on Chief.
Chief survived the composition of all humans on the Halo base.
Chief is slowly becoming more Forerunner-like.

If the Librarian copied Cortana into the Domain, and Chief is becoming a Forerunner (possibly a Lifeworker, like the Librarian) then he would have access to Cortana at all times through his armor.
---
http://mysticsuburb.smackjeeves.com
Mystic Suburb Webcomic! Read it?
#24ZeroSkyPosted 1/17/2013 12:04:26 PM
Demigod_Elessar posted...
EDarien posted...
Thanks for the reply. Appreciated. Also thanks for the "corrected" version, haha. Were Noble team Spartan IIs like MC or Spartan IIIs? Because the guy who died while gloating doesn't sound like a Spartan II at all. As Halsey said, "First we taught them to be silent. Then we taught them to be Spartans."

His gloating doesn't seem to qualify.

Thanks again for the info, though. :)

They were Spartan III's

Jorge was a Spartan-II, while the others were all Spartan-IIIs. Which I suppose might explain a little of why Jorge was actually concerned about the Covenant invasion while Emile is all "the Covenant have found humanity's toughest and most important stronghold, so we get to shoot stuff! woo hoo!" *fires a shotgun at long range*

I can't seem to let this one go.

On a random note of Halo 5/6 story related comments, it has occurred to me that I hope they find some legitimate reason for us to run around on a Halo ring again. I'm not sure what reason exactly, but I'd just like to be able to explore another one again. Preferably in a less linear fashion than Requiem was presented to us.
#25Demigod_ElessarPosted 1/17/2013 12:29:51 PM
ZeroSky posted...
On a random note of Halo 5/6 story related comments, it has occurred to me that I hope they find some legitimate reason for us to run around on a Halo ring again. I'm not sure what reason exactly, but I'd just like to be able to explore another one again. Preferably in a less linear fashion than Requiem was presented to us.

It has kind of been hinted/rumored that the Librarian is possibly alive, and taking refuge on Installation 07. So perhaps that will become some kind of excuse for the Chief/UNSC to find/explore the Halo ring?
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards, and as a gamertag)