petition to bring back hayabusa armor for halo 5

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. petition to bring back hayabusa armor for halo 5
2 years ago#11
who cares its just armour
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
2 years ago#12
There's a number of Armor that should have been in this one. They really should include every armor from 3 and Reach then add on to that.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
2 years ago#13
Gundam armour.
2 years ago#14
I want the Rogue helmet back too. I didn't even bother with Reach's multiplayer specifically because it left out the one helmet I used. You could argue the Hayabusa armor was left out but it was a promotional thing and should never have been expected to make it into another Halo. But the Rogue helmet combined with the Recon armor made for an amazing looking Spartan.
2 years ago#15
Why would you WANT to look like everyone else?
2 years ago#16
TheRequiemWolf posted...
I want the Rogue helmet back too. I didn't even bother with Reach's multiplayer specifically because it left out the one helmet I used. You could argue the Hayabusa armor was left out but it was a promotional thing and should never have been expected to make it into another Halo. But the Rogue helmet combined with the Recon armor made for an amazing looking Spartan.

So you wanna look like Agent Carolina?
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
2 years ago#17
Frost_LASER posted...
Gundam armour.

Gundam ftw.
---
'I live Halo, I breathe Halo. I fall asleep at night to the warm glow of a DMR's muzzle flash. I wake up to the smell of Warthog engine fumes' - SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY
2 years ago#18
They should bring back the ghillie suit that comes with the ghost perk and camper proooooooooohhhhhhhh wait. Wrong game.
---
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. petition to bring back hayabusa armor for halo 5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived