Halo reach or Halo 4 armor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo reach or Halo 4 armor?

User Info: pcmike2

pcmike2
4 years ago#1
Halo reach or Halo 4 armor? - Results (124 votes)
Halo Reach
59.68% (74 votes)
Halo 4
40.32% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which has better looking armor?

I'd say reach, halo 4 makes everything look like it's from gundam.
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546

User Info: Frost_LASER

Frost_LASER
4 years ago#2
Halo Reach's shoulder armour and Halo 4's helmets. Halo Reach had some garbage looking helmets, especially that derpy Mark VI B and military police helmet.

User Info: jwhudexnls

jwhudexnls
4 years ago#3
By a small margin halo 4 for me, Reach armor although it had better options seemed too bulky for my tastes.

User Info: CallMeCujo

CallMeCujo
4 years ago#4
The shoulders were good in reach but overall I think 4 is better...helmets especially!
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.

User Info: ramzariot

ramzariot
4 years ago#5
I'd like the lens of the Reach Gungnir helmet on the new one. Also the Reach patrol chest piece.
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
4 years ago#6
There are some cool H4 helmets but most look really ridiculous. I mean, what happened to the good old visor? Why does it have to be all and any permutation of a weird single lens with other random bits poking out?
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica

User Info: Mephysto

Mephysto
4 years ago#7
I miss the GUNGNIR helmet from Reach... they just butchered it in 4. On the other end of the spectrum though, I think the Recon helmet looks alot better now... so I've just been rolling with that one instead. :P

User Info: ShadowMaster684

ShadowMaster684
4 years ago#8
I definitely prefer 4's style. I love wearing the full Venator set with the Deadeye helmet. One of my favorite looks I've ever seen on a Spartan.
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII

User Info: phillyeagles123

phillyeagles123
4 years ago#9
I like Halo 4's armor better. I though Reach's armor was too bulky and gritty. Halo 4's armor is much sleeker. In Halo 4, I actually look like a supersoldier, not a fat slob.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo reach or Halo 4 armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived