Game becomes just you vs 8 - What do you do?

#21blackninja4everPosted 1/17/2013 1:43:03 AM
Use dmr and boltshot with camp or stealth and win easily
---
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr
#22Mr_arizonaPosted 1/17/2013 3:36:23 AM
Halo 3 1on8 and I almost pulled it off. I got the scorpion when they were too busy running around the map and I started taking them out one by one. I got my first kill 9 in a row within 4secs medal there. They eventually blew me up and ran around the map in groups so I couldn't pick off just one. Lost by 2 kills when the time ran out.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#23z_UndisplayedPosted 1/18/2013 10:23:42 PM
I played a game where it was 4v1 and it was 3player splitscreen. Told my buddies not to kill him. We jumped on him, Tbagged him, and once in a while I assassinated him. This was swat on the cage in reach. I think his name was Native (followed by 4 numbers) felt sad for him, when we found him, he was looking down at the ground, waiting for the inevitable. 539 years later would probably suck.
---
Guilt is always a self imposed burden, but is not always rightly imposed.
GT: Pointblank V
#24iRGushPosted 1/19/2013 4:56:55 AM
leave because the match is supposed to end
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#25WrathofAchillesPosted 1/19/2013 2:42:40 PM
Had this exact setup happen on Standoff in H3...I don't like quitting games...(will if lag is horrendous)...so if it's a rout I generally take my licking. Use it as experience and to try stupid tactis or new things etc...or to test my skills against larger odds.

I hid in the bases and attempted to kill any and all who came after me. Clearly I didn't win...but I took one or two with me when I died...(assuming I didn't spawn in the open which was instant death).

Will admit the enemy made taking the beating easier because they didn't teabag or corpse shoot etc. And in the post game one guy simply said..."Dude...that sucks man...sorry about your team."

"Yeah. Thanks...good game." was my reply and left. Was pretty pissed and a littke despondent but the fact they didn't rub it in...made it easier to swallow.

TLDR: Fight to the end...
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#26Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/19/2013 4:14:02 PM
In halo 3 on sandtrap my whose team ended up getting disconnected or something so I hid around for the remaining 8 minutes, got killed once or twice and got about 3 kills myself with a lot of teabagging and ended up winning by 2.

Made it even better that they were being babbys in the lobby afterwards.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#27DrakillionPosted 1/19/2013 8:13:44 PM
Get a rubber band and bind my analog sticks together, and study for Anatomy.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#28Dark_Prince101Posted 1/19/2013 8:31:33 PM
I got into a Regicide game of boosters who I pissed off, so they all decided to team up on me and still lost. Go balls deep and hope for the best.
#29BillyBob_21Posted 1/19/2013 9:47:33 PM
Z) Destroy the other team and get a perfection.
---
GT: reallypoopyface
#30STRAKAZuluPosted 1/20/2013 10:36:22 AM
WrathofAchilles posted...
Had this exact setup happen on Standoff in H3...I don't like quitting games...(will if lag is horrendous)...so if it's a rout I generally take my licking. Use it as experience and to try stupid tactis or new things etc...or to test my skills against larger odds.

I hid in the bases and attempted to kill any and all who came after me. Clearly I didn't win...but I took one or two with me when I died...(assuming I didn't spawn in the open which was instant death).

Will admit the enemy made taking the beating easier because they didn't teabag or corpse shoot etc. And in the post game one guy simply said..."Dude...that sucks man...sorry about your team."

"Yeah. Thanks...good game." was my reply and left. Was pretty pissed and a littke despondent but the fact they didn't rub it in...made it easier to swallow.

TLDR: Fight to the end...

That's usually my response to seeing someone's entire team either lag-out or quit. I'm the guy who'll send the messages like that, give the last guy props for sticking it out.
When it's me on the receiving end, as long as the opponents aren't being dicks, I'll give them a "Good Game" message.
---
Gaming Commandment IX: Thou shalt Teabag ONLY in the wake of Unquestionable Ownage
Gamertag: STRAKAZulu