All I play is swat, and depending on what map is chosen.....

#1PruetteBoyTJPosted 1/16/2013 10:30:05 AM
I go from Beast to Terribad. Adrift, Solace and, oh dear baby Jesus especially, Haven, and I own. Haven is a guaranteed 25-11 or better. I think at one point a few nights back, we played Haven 8 straight times, out of 12 games or so. Afterwards, I checked Waypoint and my k/d went from 1.02-1.25. However, once Complex is selected, I'm garbage-city.

I don't like regular Slayer, I'm usually not very good when I play anything but Swat. Anybody else like that with certain maps, or game types?
---
hit share demo...Choose a friend and hit send... Easy as pooping.-DrJoe90
#2SpiduxLimitlessPosted 1/16/2013 10:31:48 AM
CoD. It's -----------------> that way.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#3thedeerzordPosted 1/16/2013 10:33:48 AM
Some maps are which are just plain awful usually the ones you lose in. Like Complex. I quit every time I play on that map
---
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.
#4BlueRunway05Posted 1/16/2013 10:36:52 AM
I go positive in every map. Just about 15-5 or 20-6. I like Complex, Adrift, Exile, Longbow, Solace, and Ragnarok.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#5PruetteBoyTJ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:38:20 PM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
CoD. It's -----------------> that way.

Nah, I never have cared for the CoD series. Never could get into it, and was never really any good. I've always preferred Halo and never came close to playing as good as I am right now. I used to just get constantly owned on H2 LAN when I would get together with buds. Played solo and coop campaign almost exclusively until H3/ODST/Reach.

And to be honest I don't get the correlation between swat and CoD. I always felt like Swat was the truest test of "stick skills". Lol, I hate that phrase.
---
#6Blue_ChevalierPosted 1/16/2013 12:41:29 PM
Killing a Guy in one shot when you have 14 is hard compared to 5 shotting.
---
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.
#7PruetteBoyTJ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:47:28 PM
thedeerzord posted...
Some maps are which are just plain awful usually the ones you lose in. Like Complex. I quit every time I play on that map

It's not that I hate Complex, it just turns into a game of Snipers and spawn kills. I generally stick to certain areas and pop my head out here and there trying to get kills. I either go even or negative there, I just struggle to get double digit kills that way. If I try to be more aggressive I get waxed. Lol.
---
#8darren19822000Posted 1/16/2013 12:50:16 PM
when i feel like playing swat, which is rare, i ONLY play on haven. i hate solace and complex anyway and adrift just isnt fun for swat. thats the reason we play is to have fun. i usually just stick ot the top corridors while scoped and can get a good amount of kills each game.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#9PruetteBoyTJ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:55:34 PM
Blue_Chevalier posted...
Killing a Guy in one shot when you have 14 is hard compared to 5 shotting.

Except he also can one shot you, and their aren't any power weapons or vehicles. Everybody is on equal footing. It becomes who's quicker and more accurate on the trigger? Who works the map better? And you can still put 5 on him for the kill, its just quicker with 1 to the dome.

Ehh, everybody has their opinion, and that's cool.

I didn't start the thread to try and defend Swat. If you like it, play it, if you don't then don't. I don't really care.
---
#10ROFLMEOWPosted 1/16/2013 12:55:43 PM
I've only just started playing Swat, and I'm really enjoying it a lot more than Slayer. In Slayer, I always feel like I'm at a disadvantage because it seems like it takes so much more damage for other people to die than it does for me, and my teammates invariably leave me to take on all four enemies on my own.

In Swat, it's a lot more even, there's almost no lag, and one person actually has a good chance against greater numbers. I agree with previous posters about Complex, though. Complex is spawn kill hell for Swat. I always break even there, but everywhere else, I go 20-9, 25-10, etc.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"