All I play is swat, and depending on what map is chosen.....

#11iSwagX2Posted 1/16/2013 1:56:29 PM
I'm pretty good in Slayer. Great at SWAT.
First game a SWAT I ever played on H4 I went like 36-4 while I was blazed. I was pretty happy about that lol.

But I don't really play Halo like a try hard anymore. Niether do I really care about K/D. I just want to chill and snipe.

Dominion. That game type is impossible for me to play. I'm complete ass at it. I hate playing objectives anyway.

As far as Cod goes. Everyone that plays Cod sucks. So it's x10 easier than Halo.
---
"RNG Gang." | OT: iSwagX | Slaking.
#12ramzariotPosted 1/16/2013 1:58:11 PM
I do quite well in terms of kills in most modes on Complex, but I don't actually like the stage.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#13WOT BSPosted 1/16/2013 2:02:14 PM
why dont you play hardcore team death match on black ops 2? better than always playing swat in this
---
GT: Extract Hz
#14ROFLMEOWPosted 1/16/2013 2:17:13 PM
WOT BS posted...
why dont you play hardcore team death match on black ops 2? better than always playing swat in this

NOPE. I stopped playing Black Ops 2 a few days after buying it because of how horrible and inconsistent the hit detection is. In Halo 4's Swat, one shot to the head is a kill. Not so with Hardcore TDM in BO2. I've gotten multiple hitmarkers on enemies, often in the head, without getting the kill. Add to that the tendency of people to camp with sniper rifles in places that make them practically invisible, and you have a game mode that belongs entirely to laggers and campers.

So far, I've seen almost no lag and very little camping in Swat. And like I said: in Swat, people actually die when I shoot them! A nice change from Call of Duty!
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"