#22FullMetalMegaPosted 1/17/2013 10:03:14 AM
EDarien posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
EDarien posted...
MasterFenix95 posted...
Chariloe posted...
Any Issac Clarke remakes on here?

In which suit?

I don't know if you're referring to which suit of the Dead Space games or the Halo remake but Venator is the suit of choice and has been done many times over.

How about his engineer suit and advanced suit.

Sorry, don't know what those are. I only know who Isaac Clarke even is because of this board and people asking about his suit back in November. Good luck finding them, though. I'm sure someone else around here will know.

So basically, you havent played them? You should, It's a fantastic survival/horor game.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#23EDarienPosted 1/17/2013 12:02:09 PM
Too many "quotes" and didn't feel like editting the html. But responding to FullMetalMega :

Yeah, that's what I heard. I wasn't too into Resident Evil, though, either. I played the first RE back on the PSX. That dog jumps out of the window the first time, in the dark at like 11pm haha. It's a good memory, but I stopped playing it about midway through. I finally got to see the ending, though, since a buddy of mine wanted to see what it was all about, but didn't have a PSX of his own. So he just played on mine while we BS'd and I got to see the whole game that way.

I'll take your word that they're good games, but my gaming "allowance" compared to current bills and income doesn't really rate on the priority meter, ya know? But I'm glad you enjoyed them, and still hope someone else might be able to answer your questions about the armor remakes you're talking about.
---
Lali-ho!
#24FullMetalMegaPosted 1/17/2013 12:49:14 PM(edited)
I don't touch RE, I hate the franchise. But I will tell you that I believe Dead space is about 10 bucks used at GS and DS 2 is about 20 new at BestBuy. Just throwing that out there.

CORRECTION: Both can be gotten new for 20 Dollars at gamestop.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#25EDarienPosted 1/18/2013 8:46:04 AM
FullMetalMega posted...
I don't touch RE, I hate the franchise. But I will tell you that I believe Dead space is about 10 bucks used at GS and DS 2 is about 20 new at BestBuy. Just throwing that out there.

CORRECTION: Both can be gotten new for 20 Dollars at gamestop.

Oh. Sweet. Thanks for the info, I'll probably check them out, then. Hadn't realized how cheap they'd gotten.
---
Lali-ho!