1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. "Trust us" 343 just doesn't care

User Info: ST_Zero

ST_Zero
4 years ago#1
This is a good post by one of my XBL bffs Vetoed <3
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst177523_Trust-Us.aspx

Just take the time to read it and discuss.
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.

User Info: ewalk

ewalk
4 years ago#2
website is broken for me ATM.

User Info: Bigtymer113

Bigtymer113
4 years ago#3
It really is a shame. It would have been a fantastic post if an awful player didn't post it. It just loses all credibility
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles

ST_Zero
4 years ago#4
Bigtymer113 posted...
It really is a shame. It would have been a fantastic post if an awful player didn't post it. It just loses all credibility

Lol vetoed is not bad.
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.

Bigtymer113
4 years ago#5
I've played him before. He's bad.
Poetic Justice

User Info: Adamska

Adamska
4 years ago#6
Didn't read any of it, but yes.

343 doesn't give a ****.

The playlists being so horrible is just plain stupid. They could've easily fixed it, but no. Population went downhill faster than Reach even though the game is much better.
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot

User Info: galv0

galv0
4 years ago#7
This kid complains about 343 taking the Halo out of Halo, and yet he basically cries about not having a permanent Team Snipers playlist. Team Snipers is the last thing most people think of when they think Halo. Team Snipers reminds me more of COD or Counter-Strike (awp_map) than Halo.
Noobs -_-

ST_Zero
4 years ago#8
He must of had a bad game like EVERYBODY does from time to time, lol I remember ninja dropping like a -15 in a game on stream before, so does that mean he's bad? Of course not. I guarantee that vetoed is better than you.

Bigtymer113
4 years ago#9
He must of had a bad game like EVERYBODY does from time to time, lol I remember ninja dropping like a -15 in a game on stream before, so does that mean he's bad? Of course not. I guarantee that vetoed is better than you.

No, I've played him a lot of times. I've played him in reach as well. He's not good.
Poetic Justice

ST_Zero
4 years ago#10
galv0 posted...
This kid complains about 343 taking the Halo out of Halo, and yet he basically cries about not having a permanent Team Snipers playlist. Team Snipers is the last thing most people think of when they think Halo. Team Snipers reminds me more of COD or Counter-Strike (awp_map) than Halo.

He wasn't crying about there not being a TS playlist. He was using that as an example to the stupid "rotational playlist" saying that team snipers is a good playlist, why would they take it out.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. "Trust us" 343 just doesn't care

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived