"Trust us" 343 just doesn't care

#1ST_ZeroPosted 1/16/2013 12:17:24 PM
This is a good post by one of my XBL bffs Vetoed <3
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst177523_Trust-Us.aspx

Just take the time to read it and discuss.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#2ewalkPosted 1/16/2013 12:19:09 PM
website is broken for me ATM.
#3Bigtymer113Posted 1/16/2013 12:22:37 PM
It really is a shame. It would have been a fantastic post if an awful player didn't post it. It just loses all credibility
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#4ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:27:38 PM
Bigtymer113 posted...
It really is a shame. It would have been a fantastic post if an awful player didn't post it. It just loses all credibility

Lol vetoed is not bad.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#5Bigtymer113Posted 1/16/2013 12:28:18 PM
I've played him before. He's bad.
---
Poetic Justice
#6HybridSnakePosted 1/16/2013 12:29:49 PM
Didn't read any of it, but yes.

343 doesn't give a ****.

The playlists being so horrible is just plain stupid. They could've easily fixed it, but no. Population went downhill faster than Reach even though the game is much better.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#7galv0Posted 1/16/2013 12:29:59 PM
This kid complains about 343 taking the Halo out of Halo, and yet he basically cries about not having a permanent Team Snipers playlist. Team Snipers is the last thing most people think of when they think Halo. Team Snipers reminds me more of COD or Counter-Strike (awp_map) than Halo.
---
Noobs -_-
#8ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:32:40 PM
He must of had a bad game like EVERYBODY does from time to time, lol I remember ninja dropping like a -15 in a game on stream before, so does that mean he's bad? Of course not. I guarantee that vetoed is better than you.
---
#9Bigtymer113Posted 1/16/2013 12:33:58 PM
He must of had a bad game like EVERYBODY does from time to time, lol I remember ninja dropping like a -15 in a game on stream before, so does that mean he's bad? Of course not. I guarantee that vetoed is better than you.

No, I've played him a lot of times. I've played him in reach as well. He's not good.
---
Poetic Justice
#10ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:35:56 PM
galv0 posted...
This kid complains about 343 taking the Halo out of Halo, and yet he basically cries about not having a permanent Team Snipers playlist. Team Snipers is the last thing most people think of when they think Halo. Team Snipers reminds me more of COD or Counter-Strike (awp_map) than Halo.

He wasn't crying about there not being a TS playlist. He was using that as an example to the stupid "rotational playlist" saying that team snipers is a good playlist, why would they take it out.
---