"Trust us" 343 just doesn't care

#31jesse_skaterPosted 1/16/2013 2:56:57 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Because idiots think they know what they're talking about, which is why they think their opinions matter.
#32mrgreen55Posted 1/16/2013 3:06:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33kos12Posted 1/16/2013 3:44:47 PM
Although I love playing Halo 4 there is definitely a different feel to it. It still feels like Halo with CoD mixed in. But thats the problem. I read the link in the OP and it was a good post. But dont expect to many drastic changes, its unreasonable to think 343 will erase ordinance all together or weapons. But fixes can still be made.

Anyways what made me the most mad, was after a couple posts down the next large one, the poster says that in the bulletin the 343 rep said they cant change from the class base system because thats the way fps is going?

WTH YOURE A GAME DESIGNER. YOU DONT HAVE TO COPY THE MOST POPULAR OVERUSED BORING IDEA with your own "twist." So the twist is you took halo and added cod. How original. Come up with your own new systems. Reinvent the FPS yourselves, thats what halo used to do and what cod4 did.
---
I pwn teh noobz errrday.
#34ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 3:57:14 PM
galv0 posted...
ST_Zero posted...
galv0 posted...
lderivedx posted...
and yet he basically cries about not having a permanent Team Snipers playlist

He mentioned TS once. In passing.

Who the hell taught you how to read?

I never said he mentioned it multiple times. I simply pointed how how he knocked 343 for taking the Halo out of Halo when one of his favorite playlists, Team Snipers, is as Call of Duty as Halo gets.

You're not very bright, just stop talking.

Ironic.

How is that ironic? Please explain
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#35EDarienPosted 1/16/2013 3:57:29 PM
ST_Zero posted...
galv0 posted...
This kid complains about 343 taking the Halo out of Halo, and yet he basically cries about not having a permanent Team Snipers playlist. Team Snipers is the last thing most people think of when they think Halo. Team Snipers reminds me more of COD or Counter-Strike (awp_map) than Halo.

He wasn't crying about there not being a TS playlist. He was using that as an example to the stupid "rotational playlist" saying that team snipers is a good playlist, why would they take it out.

Haha. I love this argument. "Halo isn't some stupid twitch shooter like CoD where if I see you first, I win." from the same people who say "Why no team snipers?" What part of snipers isn't "I see you first, I win?"

If you don't like the game, then stop playing it. Stop buying it and the DLC. Show 343 how you feel with the only thing that matters to ANY company, yes even the "beloved' Bungie... your money.
---
Lali-ho!
#36ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 3:59:46 PM
iRGush posted...
I read it on THC from vetoed a while back and it holds a lot of truth, however, I doubt 343 will care still because they have your money and halo 5 will break halo 4 overnight sales records thus repeating the cycle.

I doubt halo 5 will be breaking any records.
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.
#37Ultima_WraithPosted 1/16/2013 3:59:48 PM
EDarien posted...
ST_Zero posted...
galv0 posted...
This kid complains about 343 taking the Halo out of Halo, and yet he basically cries about not having a permanent Team Snipers playlist. Team Snipers is the last thing most people think of when they think Halo. Team Snipers reminds me more of COD or Counter-Strike (awp_map) than Halo.

He wasn't crying about there not being a TS playlist. He was using that as an example to the stupid "rotational playlist" saying that team snipers is a good playlist, why would they take it out.

Haha. I love this argument. "Halo isn't some stupid twitch shooter like CoD where if I see you first, I win." from the same people who say "Why no team snipers?" What part of snipers isn't "I see you first, I win?"

If you don't like the game, then stop playing it. Stop buying it and the DLC. Show 343 how you feel with the only thing that matters to ANY company, yes even the "beloved' Bungie... your money.

I like to psych people out buy heading off in a direction after I get a kill so the kill cam shows me walking away, only to go back to the same spot after like 2-3 seconds, It almost never fails i get them coming over that same ridge, completely unaware I have their head red-circled.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#38ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 4:01:57 PM
Scooby510 posted...
vetoed is pretty good I played him a lot in lonewolves and mythic brawl back in Halo 3 but better than yoshi? lmao kid you are dumb most of the good players here would destroy him

LOL you sir, you're hilarious.
---
#39ST_Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 4:03:20 PM
mrgreen55 posted...
yoshiisback posted...
ST_Zero posted...
This is a good post by one of my XBL bffs Vetoed <3
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst177523_Trust-Us.aspx

Just take the time to read it and discuss.

Vetoed is bad and always got pooped on in H3 Team Slayer. Pretend to know better kids.

Yoshi you're not good, why do you continue to talk? And lol i ran quite a few h3 ts games with vetoed and we smacked kids. Lol vetoed is better than you kid just stop.

Ride that dick like it's your lifeblood kiddo

How am I d-riding? lol "Mrgreen55" please elaborate.
---
#40SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 1/16/2013 4:03:34 PM
ST_Zero posted...
Scooby510 posted...
vetoed is pretty good I played him a lot in lonewolves and mythic brawl back in Halo 3 but better than yoshi? lmao kid you are dumb most of the good players here would destroy him

LOL you sir, you're hilarious.

Why do you even talk? It's literally hysterical that you hide your tag like you do. You have to be trolling by now.
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!