You can't snipe kid. -_-

#1iSwagX2Posted 1/16/2013 12:56:34 PM
Hey!!! I just spawned on Ragnarok! Hmmmm....what are we playing? Big Team!? Hehe, cool **** man. I'm gunna race to the snipe. *Races To Snipe* HAHA! Got it b****es! Damn, I just wasted the entire first clip. Stupid first guy coming of the hill first and stuff, making me miss. Screw this....I'm spraying the Mantis it's huge and easy to hit! Haha I'm so awesome. I got one kill! My team is so lucky they have a great sniper like me. I'm fully aware that I can't snipe worth **** but I'm going to head back to spawn & wait for snipe respawn. ^_^ Rise and Repeat. -__-

Have a person like this on your team? Please do me a favor. Hop in the 'ole Warthog and splatter their ass.
---
"RNG Gang." | OT: iSwagX | Slaking.
#2lderivedxPosted 1/16/2013 12:59:50 PM
Cool.
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing
#3Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/16/2013 1:05:18 PM
didn't read because your username has "swag" in it
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#4iSwagX2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:06:52 PM
Urdnot_Runt posted...

Didn't read your comment even though it's quoted.
---
#5X250Posted 1/16/2013 1:08:45 PM
Your problem is joining Big Team and expecting decent teammates.
#6enterthemadroxPosted 1/16/2013 1:09:50 PM
iSwagX2 posted...
Urdnot_Runt posted...

Didn't read your comment even though it's quoted.

dat swag....
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#7bd0g5Posted 1/16/2013 1:39:06 PM
Rimshot swags way harder than you TC, get the **** out.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#8SahdukPosted 1/16/2013 1:40:02 PM
got the swagger of a cripple
---
"The Red Death? I beg you, Prospero, sanctuary!"
"This is no church."
#9BANDlCOOTPosted 1/16/2013 1:44:50 PM
Eh yeah bro. I hate it so much when one teammate is so fixated on what someone else is doing. It's like, get over yourself, put your time and effort into something else.
---
I think this just might be my masterpiece.
#10iSwagX2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:47:26 PM
bd0g5 posted...
Rimshot swags way harder than you TC, get the **** out.

Until you decide to take Rimshot's (Whoever that is) tip out of your mouth, you're comments will be disregarded. ^_^
---