You can't snipe kid. -_-

#51iSwagX2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:10:07 AM
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...
iSwagX2 posted...
iSwagX2 posted...
"The term swag was invented in the early 60's by a group of gay men in Hollywood. It stands for 'secretly we are gay' and was most frequently used as code on posters announcing gay orgies."

*Googles This* Taken from: StraightDope.com
*Continues to flame*

dope as ********** dog

.....yeah, sure.
Dope......sounds like an activity for the moment.

420 blaze it bro dank super gnar kush

lmfao.
---
"RNG Gang." | OT: iSwagX | Slaking.
#52vashkeyPosted 1/17/2013 1:36:07 AM
How's someone gong to get better at using the sniper rifle if they aren't supposed to use it since they aren't good with it?

Is winning more important than letting someone have some fun?

What I hate more than a bad sniper is a person with entitlement issues. Your name isn't on the sniper rifle, no one cares how good you are with it.

Want the sniper rifle? Party up with friends and ask them to let you have it.
#53SahdukPosted 1/17/2013 3:53:53 AM
vashkey posted...
How's someone gong to get better at using the sniper rifle if they aren't supposed to use it since they aren't good with it?

Practice all you want with the sniper, it won't make you any better. If you aren't good at something without trying it isn't worth trying at because you'll never amount to anything. :)
---
"The Red Death? I beg you, Prospero, sanctuary!"
"This is no church."
#54SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 1/17/2013 4:04:16 AM
Sahduk posted...
vashkey posted...

Practice all you want with the sniper, it won't make you any better. If you aren't good at something without trying it isn't worth trying at because you'll never amount to anything. :)

dont listen to sahduk he once kissed 3 dudes
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#55SahdukPosted 1/17/2013 4:09:17 AM
there was no tongue
---
"The Red Death? I beg you, Prospero, sanctuary!"
"This is no church."
#56SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 1/17/2013 4:14:47 AM
Sahduk posted...
there was no tongue

ya. i herd there was
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#57bd0g5Posted 1/17/2013 2:26:51 PM
iSwagX2 posted...
bd0g5 posted...
iSwagX2 posted...
bd0g5 posted...
iSwagX2 posted...

Until you decide to take Rimshot's (Whoever that is) tip out of your mouth, you're comments will be disregarded. ^_^

you're

Your user name is b, d, the number zero, g, and the number 5. And you're going to correct my grammar? Ok.

Yeah, because my account name that I made 5+ years ago determines how good my grammar is. Talk to me when you learn basic things like the difference between you're and your.

Okay. I understand. Also understand I've been using (iSwag) as an on screen username for fourms and xat chats for 6+ years since I was in middle school. Making my username as the basis of an argument shows that you rarely think. So when you've learned basic things such as.....you know...a defined thought process. YOU can come speak to me.

Do...you...know...what....a...comma...is? It's hilarious when 12 year olds go on the internet.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#58Madd_MongulPosted 1/17/2013 2:33:31 PM
You gotta start somewhere. Maybe he's trying to get better at it.
---
"Aye, me spent 70% of me money on women and drink and the rest was wasted." -an old Irish hymm ::: G-TAG: Cloverhopper
#59Silver BearingsPosted 1/17/2013 2:38:14 PM
I like to shoot all the rounds into the air when people complain if I miss. That's real swag, yo yos.
---
The public has spoken! I am NOT a legend.
Major Medical helps pay the docta, ain't that enough for you?
#60Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/17/2013 2:46:45 PM
Sahduk posted...

That's what my dad tells me every day.
---
The Jersey Guy