Yes 343, I like to have to attempt to search 200 times before your system works.

#21SahdukPosted 1/16/2013 1:23:33 PM
Msheridan1990 posted...
SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY posted...
darren19822000 posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...
sloppyyyyyyyy's log:
january 16th, today im stil a virgin. i am still cool on the halo boards tho so life has meaning. over and out

yeah because someone who enjoys gaming and is good must be a virgin...good logic there. have you seen him with his dog? that things a chick magnet

Dat pug doe

do u really have a pug i have a pug 2 his name is frank LOL (serious)

does he talk
---
"The Red Death? I beg you, Prospero, sanctuary!"
"This is no church."
#22ChrisSLPosted 1/16/2013 1:24:57 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
From: Sephiroth9704 | Posted: 1/16/2013 1:13:40 PM | #015
darren19822000 posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...
sloppyyyyyyyy's log:
january 16th, today im stil a virgin. i am still cool on the halo boards tho so life has meaning. over and out

yeah because someone who enjoys gaming and is good must be a virgin...good logic there. have you seen him with his dog? that things a chick magnet

virgins defending virgins talking about dogs
its like a disney channel movie was written here today in this topic

It's funny, because usually it's the virgin's that desperately call people virgins like it's an insult.

Just throwing that piece of logic out there for you to chew on.

But... is it the virgins that say it's the virgins that desperately call people virgins?

or is it the virgins that say it's the virgins that say it's the virgins that desperately call people virgins?

Or is it... etc
#23Msheridan1990Posted 1/16/2013 1:26:59 PM
Sahduk posted...
Msheridan1990 posted...
darren19822000 posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...
sloppyyyyyyyy's log:

Dat pug doe

do u really have a pug i have a pug 2 his name is frank LOL (serious)

does he talk

no but i dont think they lern 2 talk until they loose there virginity LOL he snores tho rotfl
#24SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/16/2013 1:33:25 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
From: Sephiroth9704 | Posted: 1/16/2013 1:13:40 PM | #015
darren19822000 posted...
Sephiroth9704 posted...
sloppyyyyyyyy's log:

virgins defending virgins talking about dogs
its like a disney channel movie was written here today in this topic

It's funny, because usually it's the virgin's that desperately call people virgins like it's an insult.

Just throwing that piece of logic out there for you to chew on.

But... is it the virgins that say it's the virgins that desperately call people virgins?

or is it the virgins that say it's the virgins that say it's the virgins that desperately call people virgins?

Or is it... etc

It could be virgins that say it's the virgins that desperately call people virgins... But I have kids and a wife so there goes your theory.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#25lderivedxPosted 1/16/2013 3:01:28 PM

Or is it... etc

No, since they're not the ones instigating it, but instead reacting to it.
---
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD
#26RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 1/16/2013 3:40:51 PM
Sephiroth9704 posted...
sloppyyyyyyyy's log:

LOL

Get mad casual

http://morgamic.com/img/no-more-tears.jpg
#27lord_wazooPosted 1/16/2013 3:57:34 PM
i swear reading once gaining knowledge amidst the masses upon further instances enhanced churning crocodiles.

lets not kid ourselves here folks. basic common denominators.
---
Scutchyy
#28SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 4:00:38 PM
lord_wazoo posted...
i swear reading once gaining knowledge amidst the masses upon further instances enhanced churning crocodiles.

Who wants to hear a good story about a bridge?
---
XBL: yPPoLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach tage!
#29Ultima_WraithPosted 1/16/2013 4:01:13 PM
lord_wazoo posted...

Either you are being autocorrected or we need to call you a stroke doctor.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#30kushahilicPosted 1/16/2013 4:17:43 PM
hahaha you cant even get into a game. get better casual