---
i like skooma
#2SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/16/2013 1:31:30 PM
I like skooma too.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#3ROFLMEOWPosted 1/16/2013 1:41:10 PM
That wouldn't make much sense. The Covenant is already fairly diverse in itself, and the Prometheans also come in several different forms. You don't seriously think it's sensible to come up with another three or four alien armies to attack humanity, do you?
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#4Blue_ChevalierPosted 1/16/2013 1:43:08 PM
Maybe an army of cortanas too, amirite.
---
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.
#5enterthemadroxPosted 1/16/2013 1:46:03 PM
So....the enemy variety in past Halo games was any different?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#6CorndogburglarPosted 1/16/2013 2:27:41 PM
Jvaas posted...
halo 4's campaign:

covenant
covenant
prometheans
prometheans and covenant
more covenant
prometheans and covenant WORKING TOGETHER OMGWTF
covenant
prometheans

i think future halo campaigns would benefit from a greater enemy variety

who else agrees?

Instead of looking at it as two armies, maybe you should look at all the different types of enemies there are in each army. Sure, there are only three types of Prometheans, but there are more Covenant. Elites, Grunts, Jackals, Hunters...I feel like I'm missing some. Anyway, thats 7 total types of enemies in the game. Most first person shooters only have you fighting against normal humans, where is the variety in that?

I'm just saying, there are more than what you are describing here. Lets not forget all the enemies from previous Halo games that were left out of this one, that are sure to make an appearance in Halo 5 and 6. Brutes, Those flying insect covenant things, all the different types of Flood that you know will return....
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.
#7Ultima_WraithPosted 1/16/2013 2:56:48 PM
i think there should be a melee version of the Hunter called a Striker. It be armored from the back but not from the front and be faster. I've always thought it would be nice since it's the only covenant that doesn't have another variety.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#8Jvaas(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 3:08:46 PM
okay maybe i havent made a very good point here

i think there should be greater variety of enemies within existing factions

especially prometheans... i was very dissappointed with there being only 3, when the flood got a nice amount
---
i like skooma
#9ChariloePosted 1/16/2013 3:28:21 PM
It's simple. All we need is the flood.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
#10Ultima_WraithPosted 1/16/2013 3:32:23 PM
Chariloe posted...
It's simple. All we need is the flood.

Clowns, wave after wave of alien clowns. Headshots are the only way to kill them, as their weakness is their nose. They can introduce the cotton candy laser, the rubber ball grenades, and the invisible clown car. (Anyone who picked up on the Killer Klowns from Outer Space reference before this line gets +1)
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith