Can't unlock Mjolnir armor :(

#1l33t_haX0rzPosted 1/16/2013 6:31:56 PM
Hey guys, I have beaten halo 4 on legendary both with friends, and solo, I have all the achievements for the campaign minus the terminals.

Is that a requirement for the armor? I thought you only needed to beat legendary to unlock it.
---
GT: Unsigned Omerta; Halo 4, November 6th.
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
#2krazyninjaman3Posted 1/16/2013 6:37:49 PM
You must be signed into XBOX Live (gold?) In order for the achievment to count. If you were offline during part or all of the legendary campaing; go to your commendations, and check out which levels you're missing. Make sure to do them while signed into Live, even if you are playing solo.

That will fix the issue.
#3krazyninjaman3Posted 1/16/2013 6:40:18 PM
Sorry I didn't mean 'achievment to count' I meant to say 'armor to unlock*
#4Booty_CallPosted 1/16/2013 6:52:05 PM
Make sure you completed Legendary completely on either solo or co-op. Not combined. And check your commendations to see if it didn't count a mission or two.
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador
#5l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:59:26 PM
okay thanks, I'll see which levels I need to do. pretty sure msot were done offline, do I really need to do it all again? :(
---
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
#6krazyninjaman3Posted 1/16/2013 7:06:42 PM
Just the levels that were not checked off as completed in the commendations. The achievment is different then the commendation. All commendations have to be completed while signed into Live; for achivemnts it doesn't matter if your online or not.

The armor is unlocked through the commendations, ergo, you must be signed in online for it to count.
#7l33t_haX0rz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:13:37 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Just the levels that were not checked off as completed in the commendations. The achievment is different then the commendation. All commendations have to be completed while signed into Live; for achivemnts it doesn't matter if your online or not.

The armor is unlocked through the commendations, ergo, you must be signed in online for it to count.

Alright, thanks a lot dude.
---
#8krazyninjaman3Posted 1/16/2013 8:26:25 PM
Nps.