Halo 3 BTB

#1BGSwizzlePosted 1/17/2013 9:44:51 AM
Does anyone else miss this? Back in 06/07 me and some friends all played on the same screen. We used to win while doing some ridiculous things. Lol 3 guys in a warthog while they had laser in Valhalla. Lol Our driver was an expert though. One of us would be decent with a BR while the gunner just needed to weaken him. Having a team of two constantly harassing the flag. One guy loved to control the opposite shotgun cave.

I just had tons of fun playing with my friends like that. It seems like Halo isn‘t that type of fun these days. I often get bored 2 games in when I used to be able to have a whole weekend of messing around. Alternating players while whoever wanted to sleep or take a break did that. Getting baked and running around mindlessly. We were crazy good for never playing xbl previously.

Lol Taking turns talking into the mic. Whether it was trash talk or just plain bs. Haha Now I never have that much fun. I am 22 now so I guess age has a part. Although I never hear people doing this. Mostly people that party up with friends and act obscenely mature. Sure, we all can be mature but it‘s nice to let loose and joke around without being obnoxious.
---
#41 - Brandon Francis Left Handed Two Way Legend 1 in NHL 13 It has been a while
NHL 13 (EASHL, HUT, and GM) Halo 4(Slayer) Black Ops 2 and F:NV (MIA)
#2JohnsonLongrodPosted 1/17/2013 9:49:20 AM
Riveting tome, chap.
---
'I live Halo, I breathe Halo. I fall asleep at night to the warm glow of a DMR's muzzle flash. I wake up to the smell of Warthog engine fumes' - SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY
#3-FryShakeWad-Posted 1/17/2013 9:49:37 AM
BGSwizzle posted...
Does anyone else miss this? Back in 06/07 me and some friends all played on the same screen. We used to win while doing some ridiculous things. Lol 3 guys in a warthog while they had laser in Valhalla. Lol Our driver was an expert though. One of us would be decent with a BR while the gunner just needed to weaken him. Having a team of two constantly harassing the flag. One guy loved to control the opposite shotgun cave.

I just had tons of fun playing with my friends like that. It seems like Halo isn‘t that type of fun these days. I often get bored 2 games in when I used to be able to have a whole weekend of messing around. Alternating players while whoever wanted to sleep or take a break did that. Getting baked and running around mindlessly. We were crazy good for never playing xbl previously.

Lol Taking turns talking into the mic. Whether it was trash talk or just plain bs. Haha Now I never have that much fun. I am 22 now so I guess age has a part. Although I never hear people doing this. Mostly people that party up with friends and act obscenely mature. Sure, we all can be mature but it‘s nice to let loose and joke around without being obnoxious.

I was with you until the last sentence. As im sure you know we cant ALL be mature. Why dont you play Halo 3 w/your friends if you want the same experience? Maybe you all you need is better weed.
#4BGSwizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:20:02 AM
Nah, we weren‘t always under the influence. We did do it later in the night. Mostly because we would be too wired and y‘know we had to chill out, not to ruin my parents sleep. All week we would play sports and stay around where we went to high school. On the weekend our parties were xbox mary J paddies. Lol So my point is that we did tons of things like normal teenagers and weren‘t junkies.

Obviously a bunch of 20 year olds playing Halo 4 deep into the night wouldn‘t work. I just got reminiscent when I happened to pop Halo 4 in. It would be hard to get those guys to do that these days. We‘re all trades workers and we like to party and club. Some of us still play sports regularly, while some of us can‘t find the time. So life went on.

Just remembering how young xbl felt. Now it has a ton of adults that play too serious. Also, how can you judge someone for enjoying the odd toke. People still function normally and not all have an abuse problem. Seriously, I don‘t like when people act all uppity about another person‘s life choice. Even when people have it under control
---
#41 - Brandon Francis Left Handed Two Way Legend 1 in NHL 13 It has been a while
NHL 13 (EASHL, HUT, and GM) Halo 4(Slayer) Black Ops 2 and F:NV (MIA)
#5galv0Posted 1/17/2013 10:34:24 AM
Back in 2006.. when Halo 3 didn't even exist..
---
Noobs -_-
#6Asherlee10Posted 1/17/2013 10:39:45 AM
BGSwizzle posted...
Now it has a ton of adults that play too serious.

You are making the assumption that taking it seriously isn't fun for people. When I play a FPS I like to have fun and win. Winning requires strategy, which is fun. You, on the other hand, like to mess around to have fun. Which is fine, but don't hate on those that have fun in a different way than you.

And who is judging you for smoking pot? I don't see that.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."