I got JiP'd into a game...

#11Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/17/2013 10:49:33 AM
Oh that's right!!!

I'd always run right to the rockets whenever it would black screen everything respawned. Omg. You awoke dormant memories.
---
The Jersey Guy
#12ShadowMaster684(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:49:49 AM
To be honest, I felt gypped when I got JiP'd, so it can basically mean the same thing.

I just find it annoying when I spend more time on a black screen than I do actually playing the game.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
#13splodesplodePosted 1/17/2013 10:58:38 AM
I joined a btb game and the score was 850-200 What's the point of putting me into a game that's already over ?
---
^_^
#14ShadowMaster684(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 11:10:38 AM
Right? It's like joining an Oddball game where the score is 100-0 and the enemy has all the power weapons on the map. I had that happen to me more than once yesterday, while going for that challenge.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
#15Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/17/2013 11:12:06 AM
So what? Just think of it as warm up. 343 needs to implement a feature that will allow you not to take a loss, so the stat whores stop giving a crap about this.
---
The Jersey Guy
#16enterthemadroxPosted 1/17/2013 11:13:31 AM
ShadowMaster684 posted...
...and after about 2 minutes I got stuck on a black screen for about 5 minutes. Real solid matchmaking system. 10/10.

2 minutes of the "Incoming" thing and seeing other players show up or you were actually in the game first?

Cause it happened to me about an hour before you posted this topic, waited 10 minutes for a game to start, couldn't back out of the MP screen, all I could do was wait and check my Spartan stuff with the Start button.

Once the game started, it was a little screwy with me and one guy on my team against a lone guy in a banshee on BTB (Ragnarok map) until the rest of the teams filled up and then it sent me back to the MM screen after 5 minutes.

I also had to wait ages to get into a game and was then put into one with 1 minute left to play.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong