Best feeling in Halo 4? Killing someone with a Boltshot

#1The MeatmanPosted 1/17/2013 10:34:24 AM
Especially when they're chasing you and shooting you in the back. Only for you to turn around and BAM! OHK.
---
Do you like the taste of meat in your mouth?
#2Asherlee10Posted 1/17/2013 10:35:47 AM
I got that yesterday with the shotgun. I was playing on Wreckage and 3 guys chased me into some corridors. I lured them around the corner and blasted all 3. They could have killed me if they tried harder, but they just ran right after me.

It is VERY satisfying.
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#3galv0Posted 1/17/2013 10:36:27 AM
Eh, I find it much more entertaining to kill those Boltshot chumps, especially those who use Active Camo.
---
Noobs -_-
#4dadkwasherePosted 1/17/2013 10:36:49 AM
Tackle assassination.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
#5SpiduxxudipSPosted 1/17/2013 10:38:26 AM
Some dude was camo camping above me in the blue base on Rag, it was obvious what his plan was. I ran up the ramp and thrustered just as I crossed his line of sight, his boltshot only half hit me, I dropped a nade that bounced up and caught his foot as he gave chase and totally ****ed his game up.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#6shinigamiefaPosted 1/17/2013 10:39:51 AM
Best feeling in Halo 4? Getting Kill Joys from blowing up vehicles.
---
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---
#7chamber29Posted 1/17/2013 10:42:14 AM
Anytime you "trap" somebody while running away, it is a great feeling. My personal favorite is when I duck into a building or hallway and chuck a frag into the wall while spinning around for the headshot...
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#8SlaveZero40Posted 1/17/2013 10:44:40 AM
Boltshot is OP.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#9SlaveZero40Posted 1/17/2013 10:46:18 AM
The Meatman posted...
Especially when they're chasing you and shooting you in the back. Only for you to turn around and BAM! OHK.

It feels so good because you used an overpovered loadout weapon to get you out of a tight situation that you know you would have died from.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#10The Meatman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:46:38 AM
SlaveZero40 posted...
Boltshot is OP.

That's why I use it to induce rage.
---
Do you like the taste of meat in your mouth?