MLG pro StrongSide wins truck, win for non-casuals

#141wii60_3Posted 1/18/2013 10:34:04 PM
Big ups to strongside, remember the good old final boss dayss
---
Pokemon Black 1v1 W-L = Undefeated 11-0
#142bd0g5Posted 1/18/2013 10:36:59 PM
xplayer55 posted...
lderivedx posted...
SO we are the best engineering school for undergraduates?

You're the best undergrad engineering school that does not have a Ph.D. program. So you're the best when you ignore the actual best. Can you seriously not read?

Iderivedx, he's probably one of those people that lives near the college but dropped out of high school so he has to make himself seem more than he really is.

derived could probably out math the **** out of you.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#143X250Posted 1/18/2013 10:41:13 PM
bd0g5 posted...
xplayer55 posted...
lderivedx posted...
SO we are the best engineering school for undergraduates?

You're the best undergrad engineering school that does not have a Ph.D. program. So you're the best when you ignore the actual best. Can you seriously not read?

Iderivedx, he's probably one of those people that lives near the college but dropped out of high school so he has to make himself seem more than he really is.

derived could probably out math the **** out of you.

99% sure he was referring to kush.
#144bd0g5Posted 1/18/2013 10:52:03 PM
Ah I see, I didn't read any of those posts. My post is still pretty true though.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#145X250Posted 1/18/2013 10:53:37 PM
bd0g5 posted...
Ah I see, I didn't read any of those posts. My post is still pretty true though.

Effective insults generally are.
#146lderivedxPosted 1/19/2013 1:11:22 AM(edited)
Why do people call me "derived" over "derive?"

Edit 37: It feels weird guys.
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
#147JolteonPosted 1/19/2013 1:12:43 AM
Why do people call me "derived" over "derive?"

Because of the second d.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#148lderivedxPosted 1/19/2013 1:15:54 AM(edited)
Because of the second d.

My gamertag is in most of my sigs and people from H3GB/HRGB generally call me "derive."

Edit: 2,800 karma post. I need friends.

And it's better than my original username. o_0
---
Derive's posts are like orgasms... that actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD
#149JolteonPosted 1/19/2013 1:34:43 AM
People don't usually pay that much attention to sigs, or that much attention to usernames, for that matter. If it makes you feel any better, I've had plenty of people call me Joey, Jolton, and all kinds of other corruptions of my actual username (a username which isn't even close to my actual gamertag/username for basically every other website out there, either).
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#150lderivedxPosted 1/19/2013 1:40:15 AM
What kind of poor soul hasn't played pokemon?

:(
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing